Become a Patron!

Dovpo GX-200

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought this from Fasttech and have had it for 2 weeks. I really like it. Its dual 18650, looks fantastic, usb charges, low voltage drop, and works extremely well. I highly recommend it. Lets talk about it..

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Umm if you just ordered it how can you attest to the voltage drop?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fuck nm half sleep. I somehow read just ordered it from fast tech.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Twisted420 just reviewed this model and the 50 watt model. From the review, I think he had more preference for the 200 model.

I have a few ordered as well. I think this may be where the mod boxes goes next, direction wise. I think boxes offering these features, is what the bulk of buyers will want. As it is now, the bulk of buyer want in the LEAST a mofset.
And who can't dig the PRICE of these? Even Ebay resellers are selling these at a reasonable price.

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not a 200 watt model, it's just called a GX-200. It's basically a mechanical box. I'm unsure if you are clear on that.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am clear on that.

I am referring to the "protections" like low battery cut out, over amp cut out, inserting batteries wrong, etc.

I am sure plenty of people are killing batteries running them too low, as that has popped up here several times (didn't know you weren't supposed to run bats dead).

On board charging and a voltmeter are definite pluses.

VU Sponsors