Become a Patron!

Dovpo topside lite review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received topside lite from sourcemore for the purpose of this review.

Topside lite colors:

- Red
- Black
- Silver

vb7v6QI.jpg

Specifications and features:

- Material: Polycarbonate + PCTG
- Size: 97.5 x 58 x 28.2mm
- Battery: 18650/21700/20700 (not included)
- Temperature Range: 100-315?/200-600?
- Display: 0.96"OLED
- Input Voltage: 3.2V-4.2V
- Output Voltage: 0.8V-0.5V
- Resistance: 0.08ohm-3.50ohm
- Squonk mod or standard mod
- Top fill

In the box:

- DOVPO Topside Lite Mod
- Battery cover
- Battery adapter sleeve
- Accessory pack
- USB cable
- User manual

SKGBlkQ.jpg

Dovpo topside lite mod is very interesting mod, you can use it as squonk mod and also you can use it as regular mod. You can buy it in 3 different colors. This device is powered by one battery and works up to 90w. Dimensions of the mod are 97.5 x 58 x 28.2mm.
Mod comes in nice package and in package you will receive battery cover that you will use when you want to use it as regular mod which is really nice. Mod is made mostly out of plastic and it is lightweight. Build quality of the mod looks good, everything is as it should be.

BuWrB0A.jpg

RZv4Vy2.jpg

From the top side of the mod you can see the connections and threads here are good, pin is gold plated. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 26mm in diameter without overhang which is great in my opinion. Connection is a little bit raised and atomizer will not scratch top part of the mod which I really like.

5IjbGmt.jpg

You can easily remove the back part of the mod. Mod comes preinstalled with battery cover that has squonk bottle. This mod is designed that way that you will fill the bottle from the top and because of that you can fill the bottle really fast and easy. On the top of the bottle you can see the cap that you can really easy unscrew, on the cap you can see some details that helps a lot here. When you take off the cap, you can put it on the bottom of the battery cover because of magnet. Under the bottle cap you can see two fill holes and holes are big, you will have no problems with any bottles here. Considering that you can take off the back part of the mod you can very easy wash your bottle without taking the bottle out of the back part of the mod. In case that you want to take the bottle out you can do that by unscrewing two screws on the top. Capacity of the bottle is 10ml which is really good. Bottle is comfortable for using in my opinion. Back part of the mod stays in place because of magnets and this part stays really nice in the place, there is no any play here which is great. When you take off the back part and let's say you have liquid in the bottle if you press the bottle liquid will not come out because of the valve here, really nice in my opinion. To replace the back part of the mod you only need to unscrew the small tube that brings liquid to the 510, it is easy to unscrew this part. When you take it off all you need to do is to put the battery cover and use it as regular mod. You will receive battery cover in the package which is really good. So, you can use this mod as squonk mod or as regular mod which will be very interesting for many people.

hR2Zbrv.jpg

2T2MZru.jpg

MCWWamQ.jpg

This mod is powered by one battery and you can use 3 different types of battery here, so this mod is compatible with 21700, 20700 and 18650 batteries. In my opinion this is very good because I really like to use bigger batteries. In case that you don't have 21700 or 20700 battery you can use 18650 battery with adapter that you will receive in the pacakge. When battery is inside and when you shake the mod there is no any rattling which is really good. On on side of the mod you can see the usb port that you can use for battery charging but as always I suggest you to use external charger for battery charging.

From the front side of the mod you can see the fire button, screen and plus and minus buttons. Fire button and plus and minus buttons works really good so far. The fire button is protruding and it is very clicky.
On this device we have classic screen. Brightness of the screen is really good and you can see everything really good on the screen. On the screen in the power mode you can see:

- Vw
- Indikator baterije
- W
- A
- V
- Otpor grejaca

2XDML0R.jpg

LKc6qlJ.jpg

To turn on the mod you need to click 5 times on the fire button and you need to do the same to turn off the device. On this mod you can lock the fire button by pressing it 3 times and you need to do the same to unlock it. Also you can lock plus and minus buttons and to do that you need to hold plus and minus buttons in the same time, you need to do the same to unlock the buttons. To enter the menu you need to hold the fire button and minus button, in the menu you can see:

- Power
- Bypass
- Temp Ni
- Temp Ti
- Temp Ss
- Tcr
- Stats (puff counter / puff time)
- Exit

How this device works and my thoughts:

So, dovpo topside lite is mod that you can use as reagular mod and you can also use it as squonk mod and I belive many people will like that. Mod works with one battery and it works up to 90w. Mod is made out of plastic and everything is as it should be. Because of plastic this mod is really lightweight and some poeple will like that, some people will not. This is a big mod if you use it as squonk mod and also it is a bit taller when I compare it with mods that I use everyday. The fire button and plus and minus buttons works good which is really good. As regular mod it is comfortable for using and also it is comfortable as squonk mod, especially if you like to press the fire button with your thumb because that way you can easily use the bottle.
Using this mod as squonk mod is very simple, it is easy to fill the bottle, there is no any leaking, bottle has 10ml capacity and it is easy to wash the bottle. Also I really like that we have valve here that prevents liquid to go out when you take off the back part of the mod with bottle. There is no much to complain about here, I would like that plastic is not transparent and it would be good that they included spare bottle in the package. Mod works really good and there is no any problems, I am very happy how it works. Brightness of the screen is really good and also you have few working modes to use here. Mod is compatible with 21700 which is really good and big pro in my opinion. Back part of the mod stays really nice in the place which is important to me and there is no any play. Basically this is a very solid squonk mod and if you like to use squonk mods I can tell you that this one is very simple and easy to use and also if you want you can use this one as regular mod which is really nice option.

Cons:

- Transparent plastic can be con for someone
- No spare bottle in the package

Pros:

- Lightweight
- Compatible with 21700, 20700 and 18650 batteries
- You can use it as squonk mod or as regular mod
- Comfortable for using
- Comfortable bottle
- Easy to wash the bottle
- Easy to fill the bottle
- 10ml capacity