Become a Patron!

"Down on your luck - PIF" - Please, read for details!

kh888

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PIF is closed. A winner was drawn on 9/14. Thanks!

Hi All,

I am a big, big fan of paying it forward and would love to offer a few things to help a fellow vapor in need.

I am willing to give away the following items in the photo; VV2, a couple of tanks, two liquids and 3 attys. What do I ask in return? A couple of minor considerations:

1. Please, only reply as "wanting in" if you are really in need. Please, no one looking for a few treats.

2. Simply put, "I want in" into the thread and share a bit about yourself, but only if you feel like it. No need to put why things might be tough. Instead, share a bit about what brings you here to the forum - Its always nice to foster a sense of community!

Since there are many folks who work "off" hours, I am going to keep this thread open until Sunday, September 14th at 6pm CST. That way, it gives many folks an opportunity to receive. Then, I will draw from a hat and send the "winner" the items, fully paid. I can only ship within the US.

Best of luck and I hope this package of vape gear will help spread some good karma.

photo.jpg

Last edited:

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I want in, I've been trying to get my mom to start vaping and this would be a great kit to start her with. She's been working at a convenience store lately after working in healthcare, so the cut in pay leaves her short on money to buy anything to get her started off of stinkies, and I really can barely afford keeping up with my own equipment needs or I'd buy it for her myself.

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd like in. My clone dna decided to pretty much catch on fire, and it was a gift which I cannot afford to currently replace. I'm on the forums thanks, of course, to VaporJoe and Modenvy. I've been an ex-tobacco smoker now for over a year thanks to e-cigs! I LOVE that the vape community really is it's own little "family" kind of like smokers that huddled together outside in the negative-degree weather, but happier and healthier now!

Thank you for this, and I appreciate such a wonderful offer.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sure I will do another Piff box I got all kinds of goodies to put in it... I was the 1st on the Dhim piff Im all in

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd like in. My clone dna decided to pretty much catch on fire, and it was a gift which I cannot afford to currently replace. I'm on the forums thanks, of course, to VaporJoe and Modenvy. I've been an ex-tobacco smoker now for over a year thanks to e-cigs! I LOVE that the vape community really is it's own little "family" kind of like smokers that huddled together outside in the negative-degree weather, but happier and healthier now!

Thank you for this, and I appreciate such a wonderful offer.
Did it really man so did mine... caught on fire the Sony VTC5 vented the circuit board melted burned me hahah it was messed up

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not an entry but am blown away by the some of the folks here. This, the PIF boxes and others who have PIF on the forum.
people like you, kh888 are showing alot of new people and older ones just how this community works. We are a weird family of different types of people here yet we watch each others back and am here for those in need.
Thanks for showing others what it is like to be part of the vaping family.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wanting in. I had quit smoking for a long time and then after having my second back surgery went on permanent disability and started again when dealing with the stress of fighting with insurance companies and all the medical bills. My daughter asked me to try ecigs and I'm hooked, but my wife has also started borrowing mine. She really resisted starting up again after I started the cancer sticks, but after trying my EVOD she has really found it helpful for her and wants own to take to work with her.

Thanks for the opportunity,

Bill

kh888

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad to see some folks signing up! Yay, yay, yay!

Be kind to one another. Cherish the good things. Smile often.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Be kind to one another. Cherish the good things. Smile often.

Interestingly, I have always been a worst case kind of guy and research everything to death, trait of my Asperger's Syndrome, but when it comes to life, I learned a long time ago that feeling sorry for myself wasn't going to help and anytime something bad comes my way I just evaluate the impact and make adjustments.

In some ways, my son with autism has really taught me a lot about myself and made me and others realize how significant Asperger's has been in my own life.

All of that is before the multiple head traumas resulting in a seizure disorder, mild cognitive impairment, post concussion syndrome, and then the permanent nerve damage and peripheral neuropathy from my problems related to degenerative disk disease.

Fortunately, I took advantage of everything life offered me when I was young, and I was able help my family have a lot of great experiences together, or it would be really really hard to not be a bit more than "down in the dumps"... :)

Bill

kh888

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interestingly, I have always been a worst case kind of guy and research everything to death, trait of my Asperger's Syndrome, but when it comes to life, I learned a long time ago that feeling sorry for myself wasn't going to help and anytime something bad comes my way I just evaluate the impact and make adjustments.

In some ways, my son with autism has really taught me a lot about myself and made me and others realize how significant Asperger's has been in my own life.

All of that is before the multiple head traumas resulting in a seizure disorder, mild cognitive impairment, post concussion syndrome, and then the permanent nerve damage and peripheral neuropathy from my problems related to degenerative disk disease.

Fortunately, I took advantage of everything life offered me when I was young, and I was able help my family have a lot of great experiences together, or it would be really really hard to not be a bit more than "down in the dumps"... :)

Bill

Lovely attitude, Bill. One that many of us could probably learn from - self included. Thank you for your post.

Breeezy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't want in but this is one of the nicer things I've seen. I had to comment on your generosity. I hope someone deserving gets this. You're a good person kh888. People like you show the true colors of good vapers, and even more than that genuine human beings. Truly inspired by your kindness.

Matthew Zarzecki

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I want in. My mother has been smoking cigarettes for 25-30 years now. I tried to convince her to switch to an ecig but neither she nor I have any extra money to purchase her one. If I won this, it would help another person in my life quit. And if she refused I know my older sister would love to switch as she spends almost 20$ a day on cigarettes.

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did it really man so did mine... caught on fire the Sony VTC5 vented the circuit board melted burned me hahah it was messed up

Well, at least I know it wasn't me being somehow incompetent. Same exact scenario. Circuit board melted and burned, battery vented...scared me half to death.

kh888

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bumping this up in hopes of getting some "vapors in need" to get a chance over the weekend!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When is this starting? and what are the rules etc.. This needs more organisation!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When is this starting? and what are the rules etc.. This needs more organisation!

Rules are in the OP, you do need to read the whole post though. It's pretty clear once you read through it.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was going to do this changed my mine..
I was first on DHIM's so others should get a chance
IM out

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Since there are many folks who work "off" hours, I am going to keep this thread open until Sunday, September 14th at 6pm CST. That way, it gives many folks an opportunity to receive. Then, I will draw from a hat and send the "winner" the items, fully paid. I can only ship within the US.
I'm guessing that @kh888 will be drawing to see who gets this PIF sometime after then

kh888

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm guessing that @kh888 will be drawing to see who gets this PIF sometime after then

Correct...The drawing will be after 6pm CST today - will get it done this evening or early tomorrow morning. I will post the winner back on this thread and everything will ship on Monday providing the winner and I connect for shipping address. Good luck!

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have to say thank you for the opportunity on this, even if I'm not the one drawn, knowing there are people in the world still this nice is very heart-warming.:cool::):):):):D:D:D:D:D

kh888

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi All -

We just drew names from a hat and the lucky winner is..."Thayer" - Congratulations!

Thank you for all who participated. I am sorry there was not more to go around, but hope there will be another PIF in the near future!

All the best to all!

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gratz Thayer!!!

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry about not saying it sooner but thank you my last ego battery died the next day after so thank you so much from me and my wife two exsmokers your timing was amazing and the pastel sours are awsome

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I changed my mind add me back in just busy I have time for this

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
MODS need to close this thread. This was a one time deal and the winner was drawn on 9/14.

VU Sponsors