wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
hey guys, we are making some changes to the flavor line up and adding new ones and some have gone away.
This has been the most requested " think you can hook me up with the recipe?" lol. So since its gone and not coming back I figured why not , you can make it your own with whatever little neat twist you want but if your looking for a Dr Pepper vape there is no better starting place than this :)

0.5% FA Almond
1% FA Black Cherry
0.5% FA Vanilla Bourbon
0.5% FA Caramel
2% FA Cola
0.5% FA marzipan

Enjoy :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
:) well life finally settled down for us so you wont have to miss us anymore lol :)
You have no idea how awesome it will be to see you back!!
Hug-Day-79.jpg

Please share that with Mrs. C.

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This looks awesome... But I can't justify buying more concentrates this month! This will be next months first mix I think! Thanks! :)

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I never could shake the rubber taste that gives me FA Black Cherry, especially when steeped.
I remember making a 60ml bottle of this, and used 10ml, left the rest to steep, when I came back, it felt like I was vaping a brand new piece of tire. Any Subs?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I never could shake the rubber taste that gives me FA Black Cherry, especially when steeped.
I remember making a 60ml bottle of this, and used 10ml, left the rest to steep, when I came back, it felt like I was vaping a brand new piece of tire. Any Subs?
Do you think you might have gotten a bad bottle? Of course, we do taste things differently. That's a bummer, I enjoy that flavoring.

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you think you might have gotten a bad bottle? Of course, we do taste things differently. That's a bummer, I enjoy that flavoring.
I purchased another bottle of black cherry, same thing, maybe it's just me :S

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Flavorah Black Cherry - if they still make it (check flavorah.com) is very potent, and some say cough syrupy, but it's not rubbery. I use it n regular coca cola to make what tastes to me like an authentic Cherry Coke at one or two drops per full glass.
I never found fa Black Cherry tire-tasting, though, in vapes or otherwise.

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Flavorah Black Cherry - if they still make it (check flavorah.com) is very potent, and some say cough syrupy, but it's not rubbery. I use it n regular coca cola to make what tastes to me like an authentic Cherry Coke at one or two drops per full glass.
I never found fa Black Cherry tire-tasting, though, in vapes or otherwise.
Cool! I have that one!! Will try it today........ermm right now!

eggymaniac

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fun fact about Dr Pepper, when it is first bottled -before it ages for a couple hours- it tastes like prune juice.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made this yesterday, the only substitution was I didn't have FA Cola so I used my LA version (at 4%).
Pretty darn good, even as a shake & vape. Can't wait to see what a steep does to it.

I will get the FA Cola for next time though, as the LA has the dark coloring, but it does LOOK like DP. :D

Thanks for posting the recipe.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made this yesterday, the only substitution was I didn't have FA Cola so I used my LA version (at 4%).
Pretty darn good, even as a shake & vape. Can't wait to see what a steep does to it.

I will get the FA Cola for next time though, as the LA has the dark coloring, but it does LOOK like DP. :D

Thanks for posting the recipe.
By all means, treat yourself to that FA Cola, it really does make a difference! First time I made this, I was just perplexed at how it could taste so much like the drink without vaping the actual drink...lol!

Matthee

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have never tasted Dr Pepper (the drink), but this is great. Thank you for the recipe.

Last edited:

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
By all means, treat yourself to that FA Cola, it really does make a difference! First time I made this, I was just perplexed at how it could taste so much like the drink without vaping the actual drink...lol!
The plan is definitely to get the FA Cola next. Thanks for the recommendation, though.
The LA is from my very first flavor order. I haven't gotten anything from them in over a year & a half. Their cherry is ungodly putrid.

I prefer the higher concentrations (& the better flavor) in the FA brand so I can keep the viscosity up in my juices.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The plan is definitely to get the FA Cola next. Thanks for the recommendation, though.
The LA is from my very first flavor order. I haven't gotten anything from them in over a year & a half. Their cherry is ungodly putrid.

I prefer the higher concentrations (& the better flavor) in the FA brand so I can keep the viscosity up in my juices.
Even though I have a few LA flavors in my arsenal, I do agree with you about the cherry - mine went down the drain...lol! Haven't tried LA cola though.

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for bumping this thread HH ... I haven't had this one in awhile. I think I whip up another batch of this tonight.

I have to say I preferred the original title however: Dr F'ing Pepper! :D
No problem.
I would want peoples' opinions when they made a recipe I posted, so I don't mind giving the report when I make someone else's recipe.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hey guys, we are making some changes to the flavor line up and adding new ones and some have gone away.
This has been the most requested " think you can hook me up with the recipe?" lol. So since its gone and not coming back I figured why not , you can make it your own with whatever little neat twist you want but if your looking for a Dr Pepper vape there is no better starting place than this :)

0.5% FA Almond
1% FA Black Cherry
0.5% FA Vanilla Bourbon
0.5% FA Caramel
2% FA Cola
0.5% FA marzipan

Enjoy :)
Just noticed this thread, thanks again, Will...!

VU Sponsors