Become a Patron!

Drag 2 Mini Giveaway (ends 12/4/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tr1age

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer

This is a youtube contest. So apologies for those who wanted to submit via the forums. It is being run via the comments section of the video.

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
call me stupid, but I watched the video & there was nothing mentioned about a giveaway: either I missed it, or this is simply an attempt to boost one's hits..

tr1age

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
call me stupid, but I watched the video & there was nothing mentioned about a giveaway: either I missed it, or this is simply an attempt to boost one's hits..
You must have missed it. Cause it is there :), stupid? (you told me to)

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
found it the second time..and now, just my opinion, of course, I"m thinking the fact that this is being advertised on a vaping forum, yet the contest is for "new" vapors is what's really stupid....

tr1age

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
found it the second time..and now, just my opinion, of course, I"m thinking the fact that this is being advertised on a vaping forum, yet the contest is for "new" vapors is what's really stupid....
There are lurkers who visit forums and would like to win a new mod. People don't only go on forums if they vaped for 10 years. As well I did say if you have not found a mod that works for you yet. So don't have to be a complete noob. But thanks for the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors