Become a Patron!

Drag mod settings

I just bought a "voopoo" drag mod and I can't get the temp right. I have a smok baby brother tank on it. It seems bogged and tank getting a little hot. I was using the smok Tpriv 220, and an Asmodus 155 mod. At this point kinda disappointed with it and still using my other mods that my husband keeps telling me to sell. I'm very attached to em, even named them! Does anyone know where I can sell mods I don't use though? I bought a "kanger" that holds 5 batteries that's too much for me; it looks like bumblebee off of transformers

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just bought a "voopoo" drag mod and I can't get the temp right. I have a smok baby brother tank on it. It seems bogged and tank getting a little hot. I was using the smok Tpriv 220, and an Asmodus 155 mod. At this point kinda disappointed with it and still using my other mods that my husband keeps telling me to sell. I'm very attached to em, even named them! Does anyone know where I can sell mods I don't use though? I bought a "kanger" that holds 5 batteries that's too much for me; it looks like bumblebee off of transformers
Welcome aboard....:vino:

I don't know anything about your Voopoo...but you can sell vape related "stuff" in the hardware section of the forum. Please post pictures of the items you would like to sell, and the price you'd like.

Ok thanks and sure will! Is this the right place to post something like this, or is it to be somewhere else? I usually just use the internet for shopping and online classes, so I'm new to all of this

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU :wave:

Mainevape

Member For 1 Year
Why not just use watt mode?

Tongbitz

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1. The type of coil you use...i used .32/28g twisted high voltage wire, 5/6 wraps, 3.0mm guide, and it reads 58 ohms..my vaporesso revenger recommends 35 watts but i lowered it down to 30 watts...my pharaoh tank and V-Revenger never gets hot and i enjoyed it the whole day without charging.
Whatever my mod recommends, i lowered it down 5 watts. My tank and mod gets hot if i used wrong coil.

Sent from my SM-N900K using Tapatalk

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
You have to adjust the TCR with the voopoo drag, as well as use a curve profile if you want decent and accurate tc. The factory settings are not matching and I'm not sure were they got these values from lollol. However if you're not using/making your own coils, and therefore using rebuildable you will have a hard time, getting factory coils to work in general, not to mention most are kanthal and can't be used on lots of mods.

The drag really shines in power mode, even in tc if set up correctly, however if you've been spoiled by FSK or DNA chips or anything similar, you'll be disappointed with the drags tc performance.

In power mode you still will have to find what works for you, yes the mod gives you a basic wattage recommendation, but that's based on the ohms not the actual material. My drag shows 85 watts for my 0.13 ohm build, but since I use a thin 30 gauge quad core Clapton that heats pretty much instantly on the drag, all I need is 50-55 watt, therefore running it at the 85 wouldn't be very pleasant. Play around with it.

VU Sponsors