Become a Patron!

Dragbar B3500 - review by Villalobos Ramírez

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Hello folks.

Time for another review of a disposable device,this time its the Dragbar B3500 which was sent to me by Zovoo for the purposes of this review.

To start off i will leave you with some pics so you get some firsthand info on the device i will be reviewing.

parameters.JPG
DISPLAY.JPG
coil.JPG
charging.JPG

Zovoo was kind enough to send me 5 samples of this device:

IMG_20230821_142744.jpg

Strawberry Kiwi is the one i decided to go with:

IMG_20230821_143010.jpg

Ok to start off this bear a resemblance to the ICEWAVE X8500 which i reviewed previously:

Aesthetic wise they are pretty similar and spec wise they pretty much the same.
Battery wise this model the Dragbar B3500 has a Battery: 500mAh which is 100 less than the ICEWAVE X8500

Other features they share are the coil,same 1.0 ohm coil and the screen which shows the current battery and e-liquid level:

IMG_20230821_143303.jpg

Took me a long time to take this last pic,the screen goes off almost instantaneously so after 8 puffs which made me kinda dizzy i finally got the pic.
Keep in mind that i use 3mg or 6mg nic on a daily basis so 50mg nic? yeah i felt that hehe.

Since i wanted to get a more in depth feeling of this disposable i met with 2 friends who use disposables and gave them one each.

Keep in mind legally in Spain 20mg is the max nic you can get for disposables,told them this was 50mg and their eyes opened up and they started drooling like a Labrador in front of a Butcher's shop.

They both have jobs where they can't really take many ''vape'' breaks but at their jobs they have plenty of secret spots where they can get a quick huff and puff without nobody noticing.

After 2 days i gave them a call to get some feedback and all i got was praises for this little disposable.

These folks use to 20mg nic so when they had the craving for some nic they would go to their special secret spot and get 2 or 3 puffs and then continue with their work.

Flavor wise they were pretty happy with their choices,one got the Blackberry Ice and the other got Strawberry Banana.

Blackberry ice had a clear and predominant Blackberry flavor and the Ice was there but not in a hit and run type of way,cool effect which made the vaping experience that much better.

Other friend who got the Strawberry Banana also loved his choice of flavor,he could really distinguish both flavor profiles each time he took a puff.

Unfortunately they didn't time the charge time but ballpark figure from red to full charge would be about 40'ish minutes.
The Type-C charging port is right underneath the disposable so you need to lay it down to charge it,no worries thou there was ZERO leakage to report.

Screen on this disposable is pretty bright and displays e-liquid level and battery level.

Green - Between full to half
Blue - Between half and empty
Red - You running on fumes,almost empty of e-liquid,charging time

This device advertises 3500 puffs but keep in mind that is a ballpark figure,you do short puffs then yeah you will be getting those 3500 puffs.
But if you're more like a long drawn out puffer and huffer then that number might go down a bit,big difference from a 2 second to a 4 second puff,more e-liquid used the longer the puff.

My Strawberry Kiwi i used sporadically,but every time the auto draw feature worked without a hitch,delivering that nice hard hitting puff with both flavors fully distinguishable.
Cloud production even if its a disposable was pretty good,not enough for cloud chasers but enough to get a nice view of that vapor in front of you.

So what more can i say?

If you're into disposables with potent flavors that pop up and a high dosage of nicotine this is the device for you.
Ah i almost forgot to mention,on the top part where the drip tip is there is a small opening for a lanyard,so if you like having your vape close by then this is also one way you can carry it around.

Not going to go with Pro or Cons this time,i mean this device delivers everything it advertises:

Potent flavors,good nic hit and pretty good cloud production.

Thanks to my friends at Zovoo for sending me these disposables for the purpose of this review.

Cheers

Last edited:

VU Sponsors