Become a Patron!

Dragon Spear

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
So I've been playing around with dragon fruit a lot recently, and I noticed that it's pretty good as a creamy vape. I also noticed that spearmint goes pretty well with it for whatever reason, if used at the right amount. Too much will ruin the entire thing. So here ya go.

4% TFA Dragon fruit
.5% FA fresh cream
.5% FA spearmint
.5% FA marshmallow
OPTIONAL 1% TFA vanilla swirl
Steep time ~4 days

Doesn't need a lot of steeping, but does need some 'cause of the dragon fruit. If too harsh, give it more time to steep. You can sub out the fresh cream for sweet cream or whatever you like, just don't sub out dragon fruit, TFA is the only one that isn't shit with that flavor. The spearmint might be too much for some, if so cut it down to what you like. Make a 10 or 15 ml batch if you're not sure if you'll like the spearmint. This flavor is not for everyone, I made it cause I was dicking around with some flavors, I liked how it turned out. Let me know what ya think :D

Side note: Spearmint is the most violent of mint flavors.

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Subbed FLV Cream for the FA Fresh, opted out of the Vanilla Swirl. Pretty damned weird, in a good way though. TFA Dragon Fruit is definitely a sleeper. Nice work. :)

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Subbed FLV Cream for the FA Fresh, opted out of the Vanilla Swirl. Pretty damned weird, in a good way though. TFA Dragon Fruit is definitely a sleeper. Nice work. :)

Thanks, glad ya like it. I try to make strange mixes that just work. They tend to appear ugly, but they're tasty. And then you got like the 40 different fruit and cream recipes that I use...

EDIT stupid auto correct :gaah:

VU Sponsors