Become a Patron!

Dragon's Den Vapor: Order at own risk...... Very poor experience and Customer Resolution is poor....

I ordered from Dragon's Den Vapor last month after You Tube reviewers reviewed them as having great customer service. I have been vaping for over five years now and I have never had the bad experience and non resolution that came from the owner of Dragon's Den.... When I ordered the product which was close to one hundred dollars, Insurance was placed, and the package was also placed in Priority.. When it came time for the item to be delivered, the item was never delivered in my box or to my door. I contacted Dragon's Den order and the USPS several times and was left with them both passing blame on the other. The owner would take a week in a half at the most to respond back and never offered a solution or help. I was ripped off one hundred dollars and no vapor product. So dont order from this company ,because they are not hospitable , and not who they claim to be. They will not help you.

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have you filed a claim with your credit card or PayPal to get your money returned?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2be.gif

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Have you filled your insurance claim with USPS. They'll look for the package before they pay out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

DragonsDenVapor2017

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered from Dragon's Den Vapor last month after You Tube reviewers reviewed them as having great customer service. I have been vaping for over five years now and I have never had the bad experience and non resolution that came from the owner of Dragon's Den.... When I ordered the product which was close to one hundred dollars, Insurance was placed, and the package was also placed in Priority.. When it came time for the item to be delivered, the item was never delivered in my box or to my door. I contacted Dragon's Den order and the USPS several times and was left with them both passing blame on the other. The owner would take a week in a half at the most to respond back and never offered a solution or help. I was ripped off one hundred dollars and no vapor product. So dont order from this company ,because they are not hospitable , and not who they claim to be. They will not help you.

Hi Shawn, This is Pete broody from Dragons Den Vapor and i think you are leaving out a few key elements to you story. Your order was placed on Mon, Apr 3, 2017 20:57:21 and your item shipped Via USPS on Tue, Apr 4, 2017 07:19:04 on Saturday, April 8, 2017 4:42 PM you sent me this email

"Hi my name is Shwan and I didn't received my mail today by this company but I got my juice from my other company that i ordered from and it says delivered but it's not in there so I was just seeing what steps can I take do I need to call the post office first thing Monday or is there a 800 number I can call today Thanks p.s. I'm not saying it's your fault they have done it before but they've been doing really good this year I've heard too many good things about this company so I know it's not coming from this way I just wanted to clarify that too."

so one the 8th you told me that USPS says your package was delivered but you said you never received it. That was on a saturday and on Monday Apr 10, 2017 1:00 PM, i responded by saying

"You got to call your local post office and ask them what they did with it, because they can ask the actual person who delivered it so try that and let me know"

Monday, April 10, 2017 1:04 PM You replied

"Hey I just saw where you responded. I just got off with the person that delivered the package ten minutes ago. She is saying that she does not remember which box she put it in but to check back with you on filing a claim. Im sorry all of these issues are transpiring with them. Dont want to bring problems. "

OK SEE THAT RIGHT THERE^^^^^ PROOF IN YOUR OWN WORDS THAT IT WAS DELIVERED EVEN YOUR MAIL LADY SAID IT WAS DELIVERED IF SHE PUT IT IN THE WRONG BOX THATS HER FAULT NOT MINE AND ACCORDING TO THE TRACKING NUMBER IT WAS DELIVERED BUT THE NUMBER RESET ITSELF SO ALL I KNOW IS I HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER SHOWING IT WA DELIVERED, THEN BECAUSE YOU DIDNT FEEL LIKE FILING A CLAIM SOMETHING I COULDNT DO FOR YOU BECAUSE IN THE SYTEM IT SHOWED IT WAS DELIVERED AND I TOLD YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEEDED TO DO TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK BUT INSTEAD YOU DO THIS.THE POST OFFICE SAID IT WAS DELIVERED, IF SOMEONE STOLE IT THEN YOU NEED TO CALL THE POLICE AND FILE A POLICE REPORT, BUT I GUARANTEE SAFE DELIVERY AND IF THE ITEM WAS DAMAGED OR LOST IN TRANSIT THEN I WOULD AHVE NO PROBLEM REPLACING IT BUT WHEN THE ITEM SHOWS IT WAS DELIVERED I CANT EVEN FILE A CLAIM ON MY END, BUT I DID AS MUCH AS I COULD TO HELP YOU OUT AND ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THROUGH WITHT HE POST OFFICE, BECAUSE EVERY TIME I CALL THEM ALL THEY KEEP SAYING IS SORRY IT SAYS IT WAS DELIVERED

Last edited:

DragonsDenVapor2017

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so basically you ordered and item, i shipped said item, USPS says you received said item. You say you never received the item, i told you to contact your local post office and ask them whats up, you say you did and that they remember delivering it but They can't remember what box they put it in so you message me and tell me hey USPS lost my package but they didn't loose it they just gave it to someone else and you ask me to file a claim with them, i call them to file a claim and they tell me i can't because the package was delivered and somehow this is my fault? why if you live in a place where you say that USPS randomly looses your packages why in gods name would you keep having stuff delivered there? why not spend the extra $3 for signature tracking or rent a PO BOX or something cuz all i know is i ship a lot of packages and have over the past 3 years and none of them ever got lost like this before and if this has happened to you before then that is a very serious problem that YOU need to be taking up with your local post office and not me

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've done business with Pete a couple of times, and cannot recommend him highly enough. He has only top shelf items, and pairs that with top shelf customer service. I would never hesitate to do business with him.

DragonsDenVapor2017

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've done business with Pete a couple of times, and cannot recommend him highly enough. He has only top shelf items, and pairs that with top shelf customer service. I would never hesitate to do business with him.

i don't understand what he wants me to do, i can't do anything when usps says it was delivered. he ordered something, i shipped it, usps says it was delivered and he says he never got it and want me to open a claim, i can't open a claim because usps won't let me because they say the package was never lost and delivered to his door, what would you do?

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've had the same thing happen. Don't worry about it. I told the dude to file a police report. If they knowingly have neighbors stealing their packages, it's not your fault. It's one thing to provide good customer service, but it's another thing to re-ship an item and have it stolen yet a 2nd time.

DragonsDenVapor2017

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've had the same thing happen. Don't worry about it. I told the dude to file a police report. If they knowingly have neighbors stealing their packages, it's not your fault. It's one thing to provide good customer service, but it's another thing to re-ship an item and have it stolen yet a 2nd time.

its crazy cuz he talks like it happens all the time there (read his messages) dude if it happened to me once, i would be down that post office demanding answers and i could tell you what i would definitely NEVER do and that is have another package shipped to that address not without signature tracking or something... but i guess its my fault he didn't pay the extra $3 for signature tracking so now because of that I'm out of a $100 item, plus $100 from when he fraudulently filed a chargeback, plus the $35 chargeback fee. i mean seriously WTF is wrong with people man.. i think i might have to add him to the wall of shame for filing fraudulent chargebacks against people

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Pete Broody, Where have I heard that name before.
I have a feeling we are in quite a few of the same facebook groups or something.

We have seven mutual friends on facebook so that must be it.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
its crazy cuz he talks like it happens all the time there (read his messages) dude if it happened to me once, i would be down that post office demanding answers and i could tell you what i would definitely NEVER do and that is have another package shipped to that address not without signature tracking or something...
Exactly the reason why I have a P.O. Box. I asked you once to list an item on eBay for me so it could ship there. Thanks again, BTW. :D
plus $100 from when he fraudulently filed a chargeback, plus the $35 chargeback fee. i mean seriously WTF is wrong with people man.. i think i might have to add him to the wall of shame for filing fraudulent chargebacks against people
With the tracking provided, you should be able to win the chargeback.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Plus if you have tracking or a screenshot of tracking saying "delivered" feel free to post it here.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
With the tracking provided, you should be able to win the chargeback.

Exactly this no reason to take this down if anything you get to prove your side of the story, now appropriately placed in the review section

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
so basically you ordered and item, i shipped said item, USPS says you received said item. You say you never received the item, i told you to contact your local post office and ask them whats up, you say you did and that they remember delivering it but They can't remember what box they put it in so you message me and tell me hey USPS lost my package but they didn't loose it they just gave it to someone else and you ask me to file a claim with them, i call them to file a claim and they tell me i can't because the package was delivered and somehow this is my fault? why if you live in a place where you say that USPS randomly looses your packages why in gods name would you keep having stuff delivered there? why not spend the extra $3 for signature tracking or rent a PO BOX or something cuz all i know is i ship a lot of packages and have over the past 3 years and none of them ever got lost like this before and if this has happened to you before then that is a very serious problem that YOU need to be taking up with your local post office and not me

Someone jacked the package off of the dudes doorstep.
That is the only possible way (besides the USPS driver stealing it) that you end up not getting a package that says delivered.
Once the postal worker scans the package as delivered it's out of the sellers hands and becomes the buyers responsibility.
That's how eBay/PayPal works as well as the post office.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I am sure they OP is not trying to scam the vendor but was miss delivered to someone else.

A lot of great vendors will make good in this situation like this with reshipping the lost or miss delivered item. That is why I always use those vendors who have excellent customer service with always wanting to keep customers happy even if they lose a few dollars because over the long run it will bring that customer back, and anyone seeing a post like this will definitely remember the good of the vendor.

18118479_1820197271632796_4382361588481477576_n.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
As a vendor it is bias for you commenting in this thread, and further more who asked you? I did not see your name mentioned! Guess you are reverting back to your old self again.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Thank you. I have no dog in this fight, but Pete runs a respectable business and should not be listed in the hall of shame.
It is the vendor review section, and you are trying my patience once more where you do not belong.

DragonsDenVapor2017

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Plus if you have tracking or a screenshot of tracking saying "delivered" feel free to post it here.
the number is expired and is not in the system when i pull it up but i have copies of emails from the buyer saying he talked to his mail lady and she said she remembered delivering it

DragonsDenVapor2017

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

ACCORDING TO USPS THE PACKAGE WAS DELIVERED

DragonsDenVapor2017

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have you filed a claim with your credit card or PayPal to get your money returned?
YES HE FILED A CLAIM SCREWED ME OUT OF AN ITEM AND THE MONEY AND THE CHARGEBACK FEE...... USPS SAYS THE PACKAGE WAS DELIVERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As a vendor it is bias for you commenting in this thread, and further more who asked you? I did not see your name mentioned! Guess you are reverting back to your old self again.
It is the vendor review section, and you are trying my patience once more where you do not belong.

I call bullshit to this Smokie, Chef is not bias he's adding to the discussion with the facts and not being Biased. If anyone is Biased it's yourself IMO.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
USPS is horrible and the Insurance is worthless unless you require a signature upon receipt. I can't count how many times they have stated delivered when it hasn't.

In Pete's @DragonsDenVapor2017 defense I've ordered a lot gear from him, to the point that I wish I could write it off on my taxes or claim him as a dependent ;) I always select the option signature required and there have been a few times I've had to work with him on an issue and hes' always resolved it. As for shipping out another item to replace he's a small 1 man shop who deals with high dollar gear so eating the cost of a USPS mistake has a pretty substantial impact.

Just my two bits for what it's worth.

DragonsDenVapor2017

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
here in his own words "I just got off with the person that delivered the package ten minutes ago"

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Someone jacked the package off of the dudes doorstep.
That is the only possible way (besides the USPS driver stealing it) that you end up not getting a package that says delivered.
Once the postal worker scans the package as delivered it's out of the sellers hands and becomes the buyers responsibility.
That's how eBay/PayPal works as well as the post office.
I live in a secure building with lock box's for packages and have had more than one package not show up but USPS shows delivered. The only way I can get this resolved is if there's a signature required. I was fucked on one because I didn't have a signature required and USPS told me to go pack sand. Larger outfits like Amazon or even VaporDNA will just reship or refund your order because they are larger and have bigger influence with USPS. I've learned though with smaller shops to always select signature required. Even items I've bought from places like Reddit I request that they do signature required. The mistake 99% of the time is wrong delivery but they will not admit it.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I think Ive made 8 orders from Dragons den the last 2 years and not one was under $250....the items may not always be perfect but that had nothing to do with the store itself. The store did its part and then some, shipping times have always been (for me) under 12 hours and thats a bit more than I can say about most stores. Always a good experience and I would recommend them to anyone..

Dont blame the post office problems on the store, once it leaves the store its not the stores responsibility anymore besides making claims on defective or broken items. If you message dragonsden and he tried to help you as much as he could for something he cant do anything about, I feel that shows how much he went out of his way...it wasnt his problem anymore but he tried.

VU Sponsors