Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/936690

I'm glad people are noticing us.

It's crazy but some vapers are such one issue voters that if satan himself came strolling out onto the stage at the next debate and proclaimed "When I become president, Flavored vapes will be sold in every corner store, there will be a vape shop in every town. Every device, flavor, and nic level will be untaxed!" a lot of them would actually vote for him:facepalm:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It's crazy but some vapers are such one issue voters that if satan himself came strolling out onto the stage at the next debate and proclaimed "When I become president, Flavored vapes will be sold in every corner store, there will be a vape shop in every town. Every device, flavor, and nic level will be untaxed!" a lot of them would actually vote for him:facepalm:
Am I wrong or is that actually kind of insulting to vapers? Sounds like they are calling us stupid.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Am I wrong or is that actually kind of insulting to vapers? Sounds like they are calling us stupid.
no there calling us junkies but i do agree this is an insult to the intelligence of the Vaping Voting Adults.

Then again Vote me In and i will support your right to vape or call me SATAN. :D

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
They aren't calling anyone stupid in the article.

About 2/3 of vapers self identify as single issue voters.

The stats in the article are from the 2016 election

I guess point is if in 2016 Hillary (Satan) came out in favor of vaping she'd be president right now and maybe the RNC should take notice of that fact.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
like i have said since vape 2.0 got closer with all this Banthis talk. id vote any one out who is for the wrong kind of ban and at least take an unknown or a known Pro. lets see if we can cause enough of a change to make them realize it is not a fad for teens like they think but we will have a hard time with all this misinformation out there. i have had a hell of a time correcting the 6 people who said its going to kill me. even after i tell them check the CDC again it was THC and Vitamin e oil they simply dont care and believe what Blank news said.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I’m thinking some folks missed the irony in your comment! Well said anyway, Sick.
We are a cohesive group, and they really don’t like us. Great article!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
13599931_643833699104332_3716598274445131718_n.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well I think the whole impeachment circus act works well for Trump..I'm not sure it is doing him any harm at all..In fact it seems pretty transparent that the CIA owns the DNC, and has been trying to overthrow an election they lost, and this continued witch hunt makes the DNC look even more corrupt and dishonest, and that they are attempting to end free elections in America and allow the CIA and the intelligence community to continue to put puppets in office....and I think people are waking up to it.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most people really focus on one or two major issues and they'll ignore smaller ones if needed. Imo, the important part to keep in mind is that many of us here are older, I'd say 40+. The older Americans get, the more they vote. Or at least they did when I lived there two decades ago. All these young folks they're trying to save from themselves don't vote very much at all, they're too busy doing important shit. So, yes, pissing off millions of vapers could very well come back and bite some asshole politicians.

VU Sponsors