My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
If you use a fatdaddy bf pin it will need to be shortened or it will hit the bottom of the posts. :bomb:

Goon clone takes 2.5mm and Narda clone 3mm

Do you know if the athentic Goon can be modified the same way?

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Everyone pray to the vape god that dhl delivers before 1pm so I can get all 23 mods checked out and shipped today! 99% sure the mods are coming to me today :)

sent from my droid turbo 2
Oh great Gods of the Vape, I humbly ask that DHL arrive at Dre's before 1. OHM-en!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Some people didn't send there whole address:( I'm PMing everyone a picture of the shipping label with tracking please confirm your address. It's going out at 8am

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Feels quality it's solid brass and has weight to it
fec5985e37a6ef5617d7620bf9cb7444.jpg

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Cool! A chuff cap. Now I really wanna build that sucker to the limit with 20 Gauge SS.

donewithsmoke

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some people didn't send there whole address:( I'm PMing everyone a picture of the shipping label with tracking please confirm your address. It's going out at 8am

Did you PM shipping labels or did you fall asleep cause I bet your beat. thanks in advance

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Did you PM shipping labels or did you fall asleep cause I bet your beat. thanks in advance
Sorry I'll send you yours double check address for me and tracking is at the bottom

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
If I ever do this again I'm asking for a contact number to verify address. Some people aren't online for often enough. I only have a few packages to finish taping up. I ran out even with two rolls lol.

Kevin_Brazell

Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I ever do this again I'm asking for a contact number to verify address. Some people aren't online for often enough. I only have a few packages to finish taping up. I ran out even with two rolls lol.

I hope you are able to do this again. I would be in for more.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
If you didn't get a picture with your tracking pm me and I'll give it you once I wake up. It's my day off and I need rest badly

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I might be selling my brass bf mod because I have 3 tmods that get all my attention. :( If my brother doesn't want it first.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Most of you should get your mods today about 90% the last 10% will be tomorrow
Let me know when you do

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Right now it's looking like tomorrow for me, but still a slight chance for today if I'm lucky. Thanks for all the hard work dre.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Got it, thanks again. I built that atty it comes with, it works pretty good. Blocked off the bottom airflow on the inside, and there is more than enough thru the sides, have them at 1/2 open. The mod itself is 340g, not 500 (420 with battery/atty/juice)

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yep, received mine today. Thanks again!
That brass mod is on the heavy side. Therefore, I need to remember to switch hands, or one Biceps will be larger. :giggle:

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well, wifey confirmed mine arrived today, I'll get to lose my squonking virginity in a couple hours. So for anyone that's already played with it here's my question. I got ahold of a Velocity v2 and a couple Velocity minis, how do those compare to the atty that comes with it?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Well, wifey confirmed mine arrived today, I'll get to lose my squonking virginity in a couple hours. So for anyone that's already played with it here's my question. I got ahold of a Velocity v2 and a couple Velocity minis, how do those compare to the atty that comes with it?

Curious about this myself

VU Sponsors