Become a Patron!

Dreadnaut vs. Spyrax vs. Maraxus v3

I am currently looking at these 3 mods for a possible purchase. I'm only considering the clones of these because i'm not trying to spend hundreds of dollars. Which one of these Mods do you like the best, which one works the best/produces the most smoke and overall which one would you recommend?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Since none actually produce any smoke unless you are seriously doing something wrong, my suggestion is this.
Go learn battery basics first and charger. Not all 26650 are created equal some will have a retarded high internal resistance and lower amp push.
Learn how to roll a solid coil, on a high air flow atty. DOGE, TOBH, Mutation x come to mind.
Get a decent mech with solid copper contact set up. Like the mutant, fuhattan etc.

I currently have a hades mod with an addy tobh. I am farmiliar with rolling coils and am looking for a new mod. Based on these 3 choices which one would you reccomend?

Drednaught all the way!! Just based on looks. If you want a hard hitter get a Fuhattan.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Thanks Rob, yeah the ideal mod would be one that looks good and hits hard but as long as the vapor production is substantial and the mod looks cool that's all I need.

VU Sponsors