Become a Patron!

Drip box issues

Danimal77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone have a problem with the dripbox not giving you a big hit. I've had mine for like a month. Then the other day put in new coils and cotton and feel like I'm not getting big enough hits (I'm a cloud and flavor chaser lol)

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So other than the coil being New vs OLD what else is different? Is there a battery issue? is the new coil a different build or ohm or material? Is juice different? Is weather or environmental conditions, significantly different?

Danimal77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was just the premade coils that came in the kit. I'm using the same juice and battery. So I'm really not sure.

Reigle1972

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It was just the premade coils that came in the kit. I'm using the same juice and battery. So I'm really not sure.
Danimal77, I'm guessing your using a kanger dripbox??? If so the extra build deck is the one you just put in, and giving you problems. I have the 60&80W and both extra decks coils where not preheated, and I had to pull the cotton and preheat myself. Hope this helps.

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Those included coils spec out at .22 ohms for me- it should produce BIG vapor. I actually toned my Dripbox down to .32 ohms per personal preference. I hope you get it figured out! :)

VU Sponsors