Become a Patron!

Drip tips - theory

4King

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've vape for 3-4 week, and I notice something about drip tips....
It seem to me after vaping for a few hours, liquid or sugar built up into the inside of the drip tip(steel type, haven't try pvc or wood, etc). This seem to weakened the taste of the juice a bit, and after washing it, it taste better.
(note: full battery)
Anyone experiencing this?
Or my taste bud playing trick on me

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well juice definitely does get in there sometimes and if you don't clean it from time to time the juice will get in your mouth which is gnarly, but I can't see the connection to it weakening the taste of the juice you're vaping.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Fuzz, dust, etc gets in mine. Hasn't affected flavor, but I clean mine with a Q-tip just because it looks gross.

4King

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not talking about leakage. I use a wide bore steel tips, after a few hrs, there alot of after burn liquid inside the tips, which affect the taste.
Anyhow, thanks, I'm only asking cuz I want to know if I should try wood, acrylic, or some other tips, but since ya don't have this issue, I guess I'll stick with my tips

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have all different types of drip tips. They all get the same issue.

floresroach

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's condensation, if the liquid nails your tongue it messes with your taste buds so it'll desensitize them to the flavor. I usually switch flavors every week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors