Become a Patron!
Is it possible for me to put, say the "*********" on the dripbox 160w??

Edited by Staff: No drug references. There are plenty of other sites for that stuff

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whatever atty (with non Ni or Ti wire) you want to put on it, just set it to watts around the recomended range so if it's up to 30w then start at 25w and go higher as needed. It doesn't have to be a squonk atty.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whatever atty (with non Ni or Ti wire) you want to put on it, just set it to watts around the recomended range so if it's up to 30w then start at 25w and go higher as needed. It doesn't have to be a squonk atty.
I don't see why you couldn't (not super familiar with the dripbox) but as long as the drip box's atomizer is removable then you should should have no problem putting a subtank on it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The sub herb black is a dry herb tank

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never heard of it so wouldn't really know, figured it was a typo since the OP responded saying this when I asked :

But ya learn something new everyday I guess lol . Have a good night guys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors