Become a Patron!

Dripbox 160 issues

Ldiddy33

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all. I just recently got a Dripbox 160. Overall I really like it. Over the month since I've gotten it I've noticed that the Ohms are reading a lot lower than the ohms tester reads for my builds. It's reading around -.2 and I believe that this is affecting the way that the mod operates. It will kick me out of TC mode to Watt mode on its own. No matter what I try to do differently. Has anyone else had these or similar issues with this mod? Does anyone know of any fix actions to remedy these issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chinamatic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am having the same issue with mine. 0.3 ohm build will read 0.2 ohm. Unfortunately I cannot offer a fix but now we know it's not an isolated issue.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Ldiddy33

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I spoke to the place I bought it from and they're willing to do a warranty exchange for another DB160. I'm wondering if it's worth the effort to exchange just to get another one with the same issues? Or it may be certain mods? Idk. I think I'll exchange it and see what happens. I'll update as soon as I get the newer one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

essdub

Member For 3 Years
I'm having the same issue with mine. Did you ever figure out the cause? Or come across a solution?

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I just noticed I have two rda's with what reads at .2ohm on the disguiser mod reading .16 on the dripbox so I would say its the mod itself

PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hmm, any build I put on mine says .22 ohm. I have to check it on my minikin 1.5 first.

VU Sponsors