Become a Patron!

Dripper Setup

Hey guys, I'm quite new to vaping currently on the vaporesso target 75 watt TC, but I'm wanting to get into dripping, what would be a good setup? Money isn't really a issue so all setups are welcome!
posted_1.gif

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Velocity, dark horse, goblin, twisted messes are all good drippers in my book. I am currently running a twisted messes v1 with dual coil dual fused claptons at 120w on a rx200. Great flavor and clouds.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bit of a battery killer though. I go through 2 sets a day but I chain vape

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would get something less expensive to see if you like it. Partially because a 75w mod cant really power crazier builds (at least for long on a single battery). Then get a better rda when you step up your mod. Can get a clone of some kind for like $10 that would make a good starter for your mod.

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Myfreedomsmokes has freakshow mini wide tip on clearance for less than $8. I bought one last night. You can vape on that at 20w with a single coil 24ga kanthal build

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
on the other end of the spectrum, lol - wismec rx200 with some lg hg2 batteries (mod and 6 batteries (2 sets of 3) - and make sure you have a 4 bay charger) and a twisted messes rda (v1 or v2 - both are excellent and pretty easy to build on) (to echo Thejkaz's first post)

the rx200 is overall a good mod (some reported issues with the 510, but i have a pair of them and no issues thus far) and with 3 18650 batteries in it, lots of run time... twisted messes rda offers lots of possibilities for building and fine tuning your vape - from simple coils to redonkulous

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you go with the rx200 DO NOT use the USB to charge you batteries. It will cause you tons of problems down the road.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
If you go with the rx200 DO NOT use the USB to charge you batteries. It will cause you tons of problems down the road.

yup. this. external charger for the win.

VU Sponsors