Become a Patron!

Dripping question

ayersbj

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been playing around with my new rda. Steamboat by lawless. Is there a good way to swap out liquids? Or right way? Just testing different liquids I have trying to see what I lie and don't

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
pretty much either changing your wicks or using fancy wire braiding so you can go wickless

RDA pretty much suck for flavour testing, better to get the old 2011 tech non rebuildable and just vape it dry

temp control may have changed this, i don't use it

you can also vape unflavoured a few minutes between, but that isn't perfect

ayersbj

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
pretty much either changing your wicks or using fancy wire braiding so you can go wickless

RDA pretty much suck for flavour testing, better to get the old 2011 tech non rebuildable and just vape it dry

temp control may have changed this, i don't use it

you can also vape unflavoured a few minutes between, but that isn't perfect
Thanks for the reply. Ill look into into those wires... Not sure about tc on rda either still so new to all this.

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape it down to where the wick is dry/almost dry... and re-drip a new flavor. You don't necessarily have to re-wick when changing flavors. The old taste quickly fades and the new takes over (usually within a very few pulls). There comes a time, depending on you - your vaping style - where it'll be wise to freshly re-wick, (I'm assuming you wick with cotton). Every two, three, or four days... when you do this, be sure to dry burn your coils to burn the 'gunk' off of them. It's a completely fresh start.

ayersbj

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape it down to where the wick is dry/almost dry... and re-drip a new flavor. You don't necessarily have to re-wick when changing flavors. The old taste quickly fades and the new takes over (usually within a very few pulls). There comes a time, depending on you - your vaping style - where it'll be wise to freshly re-wick, (I'm assuming you wick with cotton). Every two, three, or four days... when you do this, be sure to dry burn your coils to burn the 'gunk' off of them. It's a completely fresh start.
Right now until my kit and orders come in I'm using the silica wick material that came in the box with the rda. So new to this that is all I have right now. TY for the info and anything else you might suggest is more then welcome.

VU Sponsors