wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok so question. who else does this ? I have a ton of glass bottles but dont have very many plastic bottles. so a lot of the time I find myself just pouring juice from the glass hahaha. only at home, on the go I use the plastic ones and then I dont drip I just squeeze a bunch in the tip , blow on it and go about my business. anyways dumb random question because I am bored.

and for the sake of keeping it in the DIY category with all my buddies here is something I threw together today using flavors I have been enjoying recently. not super complicated or fancy but its pretty darn good. shake and vape.

vanilla almond

3% FA vanilla bourbon
1% FA caramel
1% FA fresh cream
1% FA almond
.5% FA marzipan

EDIT ....... .5% or a pinch more of FA espresso depending on how strong you wanted it would be really good in this

Last edited:

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haha, yes. Not from glass, but from the little 2ml plastic vials that I do testers in. I've got the knack of pouring into a mini protank 2 WITHOUT pouring down the centre tube fairly well now! Too fast, and it floods out everywhere. Too slow, and surface tension builds a glob too large to fit down the side. Just right, and it looks like it's going down the centre tube, but then the surface tension pulls it out :D

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Haha, yes. Not from glass, but from the little 2ml plastic vials that I do testers in. I've got the knack of pouring into a mini protank 2 WITHOUT pouring down the centre tube fairly well now! Too fast, and it floods out everywhere. Too slow, and surface tension builds a glob too large to fit down the side. Just right, and it looks like it's going down the centre tube, but then the surface tension pulls it out :D
lol . I always imagine like a shampoo bottle or something might be the perfect juice bottle for me. then I would only have to refill my bottle once a week. ha !

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I love using glass bottles.. but when I am out, I normally carry a few 4 ounce bottles with me..
What can I say other than I like sharing my juice :D

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol . I always imagine like a shampoo bottle or something might be the perfect juice bottle for me. then I would only have to refill my bottle once a week. ha !

You might be onto something there... flip top for single handed use!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I love using glass bottles.. but when I am out, I normally carry a few 4 ounce bottles with me..
What can I say other than I like sharing my juice :D
I always have extra juice. I am a giver also. sharing juice is as much fun to me as mixing and vaping. I have always been like that with everything tho. If i like you I'll give you the shirt off my back if not its 2 middle fingers lol

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
rocket puppy linked a place the other day for flip top bottles. cant remember where now but was awesome. bet you could get them at a hobby store but the online place RP found was super cheap

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

that's why I like those 4 ounce bottles.. flip the top! :D
and yes.. weekly batches :p

I always have extra juice. I am a giver also. sharing juice is as much fun to me as mixing and vaping. I have always been like that with everything tho. If i like you I'll give you the shirt off my back if not its 2 middle fingers lol

ditto!! lol.. I like watching other people taste juice.. the facial expressions just does that "something" for me!;)

I picked mine up off ebay.. my glass bottles came from Alibaba and friends..

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I do what Hermit does. I've used up all my little plastic bottles in samplers. Moved to the glass ones and am too lazy to fool with a dropper, plus they don't get all the juice! Like Hermit, I've become quite adept with it.

Cavediver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to top load my pair of Kayfun clones. Pouring is much faster than the dropper cap :)

I need to pick up some more glass this weekend. I've been using 15ml dropper bottles to make test batches, and have more recipes than bottles :rolleyes:.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I widen the holes in plastic dripper bottles until they almost pour. Don't want to exert myself filling tanks, lol.
Flip top bottles are my choice for nic. I'm constantly mixing stuff, and it's easiest to use that way.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I have to top load my pair of Kayfun clones. Pouring is much faster than the dropper cap :)

I need to pick up some more glass this weekend. I've been using 15ml dropper bottles to make test batches, and have more recipes than bottles :rolleyes:.
top filling kayfuns with glass is the only way to go, I traded my fogger off for that reason, and I never got it to taste right but anyways that little bottom fill screw is annoying.
I widen the holes in plastic dripper bottles until they almost pour. Don't want to exert myself filling tanks, lol.
Flip top bottles are my choice for nic. I'm constantly mixing stuff, and it's easiest to use that way.
I wish I would have that about that when I was buying a certain vendor juice. the bottles were so stiff they were lucky the juice is delicious cuz the bottles suck. almost needed vice grips to squeeze the juice lol.

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm always running out of dropper bottles:mad:.. or I'm too lazy to transfer from my steeping/glass bottles.. so I usually keep one of those cheap plastic 3ml pipettes handy.
dropperset.jpg

I'm not very steady handed so I only pour when there's just a few drops left.

VU Sponsors