Drone Squonker

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Watch Vapor trail review it does it during the review. It's not something it does over and over but my therion does it once in a while.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I'll take your word for it - another Drone bummer

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll take your word for it - another Drone bummer
I'm not saying it's a bad mod. Just quirks. Button not big deal... Well maybe if you weren't paying attention. I know the board is excellent imo. And it may get more people squonking that enjoy the watts.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Well the bottles arrived today from modmaker once filled with juice not noticing it rattle around inside at all ...ok I've lost a little juice capacity but the payoff is well worth it! This is bloody lovely well worth the £17 for the 12 bottles ...of course I keep oversquonking it now cause I've had to gorilla pinch the last one, just a light squeeze needed very soft

I bloody love squonking!

IMG_1090.JPG
IMG_1091.JPG

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
We sure don't want more of those junk Lost Vape bottles......:devil:

Nope they are Gash ...yep that's right with a capital "G"

in all honesty i take it back I haven't really lost any juice capacity because that last third in the lost vape bottle was such a chore to squonk I ended up refilling it anyway

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nope they are Gash ...yep that's right with a capital "G"

in all honesty i take it back I haven't really lost any juice capacity because that last third in the lost vape bottle was such a chore to squonk I ended up refilling it anyway
They are actually 5ml bottles, when it's half empty, the bottle has to be refilled.

kiwivaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well the bottles arrived today from modmaker once filled with juice not noticing it rattle around inside at all ...ok I've lost a little juice capacity but the payoff is well worth it! This is bloody lovely well worth the £17 for the 12 bottles ...of course I keep oversquonking it now cause I've had to gorilla pinch the last one, just a light squeeze needed very soft

I bloody love squonking!

View attachment 81212
View attachment 81213

where did you get those bottles from?

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I bloody love squonking!

View attachment 81212
View attachment 81213

Any leaking from the new bottles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Any leaking from the new bottles?

Not that I've seen yet obviously only used it for the best part of a an hour little early to say...the top cap really sit snug around the flexi so can't see it leaking there ...also used the little gasket they provided

cutting the flexi pipe to the same length as original is important ....taking it to work today shall let you know if it splits or breaks ;)

Last edited:

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I am dying to try and am going crazy waiting for some to show up here :bunny:

Well waiting for yours to get there so wish they'd bloody hurry up ....you have those Italian ones which I've never tried ...so if you give these the thumbs up you'll know where I'll be getting my stock from in the future lol

Swindler

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Guys so what is the verdict.......is the lost vape drone worth the investment.....I have to get it to Dubai so will be paying a hefty premium and thats why wanted to check....

I know its big but can someone show it next to SMOK Alien or Wismec.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can someone check the needle/socket thing inside the bottle compartment inside the mod - that the bottle's tube connect to?

I just found out mine is loose when I push the needle upward or rock it sideways. I found out while trying to connect a bottle from an old S-Body squonker to it, that has a hard plastic stopper rather than a soft tube tube. I didn't insist for fear of pushing the whole needle/socket into the mod and having to repair it afterward.

I don't know that it would do that given enough force, but it feels like it very well could. No problem when inserting the normal rubber tube, but... well it's loose. I don't know if it's designed to "float" like that or if mine is faulty.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Not that I've seen yet obviously only used it for the best part of a an hour little early to say...the top cap really sit snug around the flexi so can't see it leaking there ...also used the little gasket they provided

cutting the flexi pipe to the same length as original is important ....taking it to work today shall let you know if it splits or breaks ;)

Working like a champ couple of refills already no probs no leaks anywhere

The tube on this new bottle is actually a little tighter than the LV one on the connector keeping everything in check (still easy enough to push on though)

No noticeable stress on the bottle either unlike the LV bottle guess as its softer it's pressing easier

One other thing and this maybe subjective and early days but not noticing any disruption to the flavour of my juice from the new bottle tastes exactly the same as dripping it so it's not leeching yet ;) Using hucks golden Oreo recipe today

Got squonks banana graham for mongo recipe steeping ATM so I'll try that next to see if that dissolves it lol

Last edited:

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Guys so what is the verdict.......is the lost vape drone worth the investment.....I have to get it to Dubai so will be paying a hefty premium and thats why wanted to check....

I know its big but can someone show it next to SMOK Alien or Wismec.

I really like mine having said that i can't draw a comparison like others squonkers on this thread as it's my first squonk mod ...my only Critisim is the door isn't exactly flush but its not rattling or coming lose like others have said on theirs maybe some are better than others for the early adopters ...oh also the bottle is comes with is crap way to hard

been using mine exclusively in TC mode which to some is neither here nor there but if I have a DNA mod might as well use it :) also had no sticky button once

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Can someone check the needle/socket thing inside the bottle compartment inside the mod - that the bottle's tube connect to?

I just found out mine is loose when I push the needle upward or rock it sideways. I found out while trying to connect a bottle from an old S-Body squonker to it, that has a hard plastic stopper rather than a soft tube tube. I didn't insist for fear of pushing the whole needle/socket into the mod and having to repair it afterward.

I don't know that it would do that given enough force, but it feels like it very well could. No problem when inserting the normal rubber tube, but... well it's loose. I don't know if it's designed to "float" like that or if mine is faulty.

Mine rocks a little yes it's not completely fixed hard in place

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
A squonk bottle should never leach

"Should" :) dunno was getting funny taste after 2 weeks using the LV one using same juice throughout could have just been I got to used to same flavour in the bottle though was using a peppermint based flavour in it?

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Found the 8.5ml ones wanna get something a little bigger I'll keep looking

http://www.tuttaltrofumo.it/en/home/431-soft-bottle-85-ml-.html

Lucy posted about Reos having them ...look like same ones to me

http://www.reosmods.com/index.php?p...&category_id=3&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=9

And for those like me in the uk

https://www.houseofvapeslondon.co.uk/products/tuttaltrofumo-supersoft-bottle
Those will fit the drone ?? I have a drone on the way and i heard the bottles are complete crap. Really hard and hard to squonk. I live in the US so the second link you posted looks to be in the US. I really wanna get a couple but want to be sure they will fit. Thanks

Edit: And i see you have bought some bottles for your drone. Do you have a link to those? Thanks

Last edited:

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Those will fit the drone ?? I have a drone on the way and i heard the bottles are complete crap. Really hard and hard to squonk. I live in the US so the second link you posted looks to be in the US. I really wanna get a couple but want to be sure they will fit. Thanks

Edit: And i see you have bought some bottles for your drone. Do you have a link to those? Thanks

http://www.modmaker.co.uk/MM-Squonker-Bottle-Kit

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
My modmaker bottle still going strong :) not leaked or failed yet ...still keeping my eyes out for a larger one I'll post something if I find it

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

No idea don't have them as FB said got mine from modmaker

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I would buy from modmaker but they want 10 pounds to ship to the USA and i only wanna buy 2 bottles. So i might just go with the Reo bottles unless someone can recommend another place to buy a super soft bottle from in the USA. Thanks

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just ordered 3 of the FIB bottles from Reo. Should have my Drone by Tuesday. I hope i like it more than the COV Wraith i bought. I really wanna like squonking but i have not found the right mod yet....

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just ordered 3 of the FIB bottles from Reo. Should have my Drone by Tuesday. I hope i like it more than the COV Wraith i bought. I really wanna like squonking but i have not found the right mod yet....

Just buy the orings for the bottles so you can a good seal

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nevermind. Did some googlefoo and found the oring needed to stop it from leaking on Ecf. They have a 10 pack at lowes for 2 bucks. Ill go pick some up when my bottles get here. Hope that works or ill be ordering from modmaker, like i probably should have at first. Im a cheap ass and that was alot to pay for shipping...lol

Now that i think about it, if i ordered 3 from modmaker it would have came out to around 25 bucks US after shipping and i paid 21 bucks for the FIB bottles plus 2 bucks for the orings im gonna get. So it would have been the same.

You live and learn, next time i order something i dont know enough about i will ask more questions and double check before hurrying up and ordering...

Swindler

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey guys just got my drone from lost vape and they included three bottles with it. Two spare bottles came where batteries go. Is this a new stick or did I just get lucky

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Hey guys just got my drone from lost vape and they included three bottles with it. Two spare bottles came where batteries go. Is this a new stick or did I just get lucky

Lucky unless they changed it I got just the one ;)

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I also got three bottles with my Drone. I just bought it a couple weeks ago. It had on in the place the bottle goes and two more where the batterys went. I bet they just started including 3 bottles....

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Drone and gorge.
74b4a3523294437fd4a9a119bbedf2f2.jpg

Khanninnarh

Member For 3 Years
Here are stock bottle.
d2134739b3a3a0f1bb644a544e416e3d.jpg

I'm looking for them too. I believe these will fit, according to those dimensions. And the Fastech buyers said its soft.

Should be the same ones as the 3Fvape link but a 5 pack.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/7762300

Will get some soon as the ones that came with the drone are hard.

Swindler

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm looking for them too. I believe these will fit, according to those dimensions. And the Fastech buyers said its soft.

I have just ordered it from fast tech. It's 4 Usd. I should receive them in two or three weeks I think

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

They come pre hardened lol

VU Sponsors