Become a Patron!

Drop Dead RDA

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just scores a bloody mess drop dead yesterday for $22!!! Thank you presidents for bestowing us with wonderful sales in your honor. What’s everyone’s favorite flavor build. I’ve got some fused Clapton’s in there now. Let’s hear it

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Best way to get great flavor out of the Drop Dead is smash it with a hammer then use a good RDA.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Best way to get great flavor out of the Drop Dead is smash it with a hammer then use a good RDA.
Ha ha..... I haven't used mine since new....
b66731298646a34ab797904d8e69d95b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the one I use the most......

I didn't want to include a hammer in the description of the Drop Dead like others do ......

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I am having an issue with my bonza. I was using it to squonk for a while and when I took the squonk pin out, the plastic insulator in the 510 pin (that is supposed to stay in the 510 pin) came out along with the squonk pin, so now I can't just put the regular 510 pin in there because . . . no insulator. So, if I don't use it for squonking (which I'm not all that fond of with it), then meh. I don't like getting my mod all juicy. Hopefully I can get that insulator off and back in the atty because I really do like it for dripping.

VU Sponsors