KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
That sounds like the start of a business, we'll call it "You Suck RDAs!"

That’s too close to “suck my mod” bob it’ll get messy!? How will we pull the punters in?

Last edited:

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Free sucking lessons?

Lmfao .....:giggle:

Winner winner chicken dinner ok here’s the intro....

We introduce to you our latest.....no scratch that we believe this sucker will blow you away; The “Drop Dead Shithead RDA”

A 2 week collaboration between <insert random Chinese company & You Suck RDAs >

We sucked on this for this for 4 hours 22 minutes, and with lips swelled we now feel it sucks with the best of them. It’s time we showed you how to suck too. So don’t delay join up for a free suck ....lesson

Last edited:

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lmfao .....:giggle:

Winner winner chicken dinner ok here’s the intro....

We introduce to you our latest.....no scratch that we believe this sucker will blow you away; The “Drop Dead Shithead RDA”

A 2 week collaboration between <insert random Chinese company & You Suck RDAs >

We sucked on this for this for 4 hours 22 minutes, and with lips swelled we now feel it sucks with the best of them. It’s time we showed you how to suck too. So don’t delay join up for a free suck ....lesson

Let's contact Voopoo and Vandy Vape and see if they're interested. They seem to have experience in this area.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Let's contact Voopoo and Vandy Vape and see if they're interested. They seem to have experience in this area.

Done contacted by phone....although I have a bad feeling about this ...perhaps we shouldn’t have posted this up and started marketing ... we’ll probably see it launched next week without us getting the credit

Ahh well what’s next?

I received my Drop today and I wonder if there's something wrong with the Drop I got, with the coils I'm using or something else. I installed comp wire's triple core claptons (26/32) on it which are supposed to be .3 +- .05 ohms per coil. On my Medusa Reborn I get .12 - .13 ohms out of them when I got dual coils installed. With Drop I'm getting .07 - .08 ohms so almost counting as quad coil resistance wise. Tried each coil as single coil too and they came out .10 ohms each. I also find this weird as .10 ohms as dual coil should be 0.05 ohms and not .07 - .08 ohms.

Anyone else had similar experience with the Drop? I didn't try another set of coils yet, but will do later today.

EDIT: I don't know what happened, but I managed to get those coils read .13 ohms after a while. Now it seems to be all good and so far feels pretty damn good RDA.

Last edited:

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My first RDA and I love it. Worth every penny.

pGFSFZG.jpg

VU Sponsors