Become a Patron!

Drop rda

Hype

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have used one of these and found that at different watts , the RDA delivers differently . it is really trial and error . at lower watts 40 to 50 w the coils work best closer together with 60 and up further apart works well . Both of these I tried with Kanthal wire 3mm wrap . Hope this helps ...

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There's a ton of reviews on YouTube about the drop so watching those will help you get a visual in your mind on where to place the coils.

Hype is correct, it's going to take trial and error to find what works best for you. Experimenting is part of the fun. :)

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
There's a ton of reviews on YouTube about the drop so watching those will help you get a visual in your mind on where to place the coils.

Hype is correct, it's going to take trial and error to find what works best for you. Experimenting is part of the fun. :)

Experimenting is a lot of the fun. :)

Pony Tail

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Just my opinion. You know how that goes. Next to my Dead Rabbit my Drop is the easiest to build on. Mind you I will always love my Goons. Flavor wise I have no trouble with the Drop. 3mm 4 wrap dual fused clapton's and I'm good to go.

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My fav rda. I like to raise the coils up the flavor is spectacular. I bring thwm up as far as possible

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors