Become a Patron!

Drop Shorts

af0926

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
So I had a drop,loved it. Started getting shorts for some reason, figured I broke the deck. Got a new drop today and I'm getting shorts again. In between these two events I built both the Kensei RTA and the Bonza RDA without any problems. Also before I started getting shorts on the original drop I used it successfully for a month. Any insight would be appreciated.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

af0926

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
E38D6C65-A07D-4277-877C-FC81A79341D8.jpeg

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don’t if its only me or all- but tapatalk is not showing your pictures.
Edit: Not even in web view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I cant see them either.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I had a drop,loved it. Started getting shorts for some reason, figured I broke the deck. Got a new drop today and I'm getting shorts again. In between these two events I built both the Kensei RTA and the Bonza RDA without any problems. Also before I started getting shorts on the original drop I used it successfully for a month. Any insight would be appreciated.
Regardless of pictures, which we probably would be able to see a problem in anyway. You have a dead short some place. Loose 510, bad insulator, tiny piece of wire touching positive and negative.
Have u completely disassembled the positive post and insulator, washed the atty thoroughly, put everything back together? not much else could be wrong.

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know what kind of military you guys were in sounds more like jail. Its bad enough when you do the piss test they're staring really hard at your johnson

VU Sponsors