Become a Patron!

DRUG TEST!!

Hey guys if i am new to vaping. I only vape 0 nic but pretty often. I have a drug test tomorrow and i was wondering anything could possibly show up at all. Nicotine, coitine or anything at all. Please respond fast. Thanks!

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As long as you don't use nic or Chinese vanilla you should be fine.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like anything else, it has to be tested for to begin with. However, as others said, if you are vaping 0 nic you have nothing to worry about. You are just as likely to test positive for opioids or c*caine.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
LMAO

But on another note would nicotine show up in a urine test? I've seen yes and no on google

Nicotine most likely wouldn't, as it has a very short half-life -- but cotinine is what they usually test for; it's an unavoidable metabolite of nicotine, with a much longer half-life. But again, if you vape 0mg, there is NO nicotine in the first place.

Andria

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
LMAO

But on another note would nicotine show up in a urine test? I've seen yes and no on google
Don't believe everything you see on google. Compare several answers and pick the best one. Simply put.. if you have no nicotine going into your system, you will have 0 nicotine coming out. (though you might get a trace reading if you were around smokers.. or if you are a plant (belladonna family)

VU Sponsors