Dry herb wax vaporizers are NOT Allowed anywhere in this Forum

Discussion in 'Sales & Promotions' started by SMOKIE, Oct 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StrappedKaos

StrappedKaos

Blog Posts:
    Dont get me wrong I have nothing to say about the wax subject but... I have seen many say that its their house and what they say goes, if they dont want you to talk about it then you can't. ... is that not why 90% of us are here and not on the other sites that are limiting the voices od the masses because it doesn't fit the agenda? Dont get me wrong I understand the legal side and not arguing that or the right to not allow it but then it kinda goes against the whole reason we left other sites such as ECF, ofcourse we are not talking about something that is completely illegal either.... there are some places on this great earth where it is legal even on the federal side, something that is really not legal anywhere like *** would be seen to me as highly negative to us. But the vape game was prominently made for the wax side of the scenario if im not mistaken.
    On a side note I dont smoke or use it, I am how ever 100% for it because im aware of the positive sides where I think alcohol should be illegal....whole different story for a different place. But did think it was important to share my thoughts on silencing the masses.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2015
    fq06 and OB61887 like this.
  2. OB61887

OB61887 Am I saying meow? Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I to do not partake, but 100% support. More for the inability to police it in a way that is worth the money considering the relatively small risk (compared to liqueur and tobacco). I also understand that it may tarnish the idea of vaping as a healthier alternative and am fine avoiding the conversation because it is not something I discuss anyways. But I do agree that it is against the spirit of this forum. It also strikes me that I don't know why anyone other than vapors would be on this forum and am confused at how much it could tarnish the reputation. Especially considering that if somebody is looking to argue that you can do drugs with vaping equipment, there is enough info out there without them having to browse though forums for it.

But, doesn't impact me. I just like giving my opinion, especially when I am stuck at work.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
    StrappedKaos likes this.
  3. Uber300

Uber300 Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    You tell'em Smokie. Fuck them hippy pot smokers! lol, not really I do partake. But, this is not the place for that shit. It's the AMMO those fools at the FDA need to shut down the Vape Business. Didn't read all the stuff above, so I am sure what I have said is a reiteration.

4. vappydan

vappydan Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Why not all get torches and form up at night then go rampaging through villages and towns hunting down the "Herbies" like swine. Just a thought.:)

5. UncleRJ

UncleRJ Will write reviews for Beer! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    I have no problems with those that partake of the "sacred herb" and as soon as it becomes legal in Ohio, I will be walking out of my doctors office with a prescription so I can get my card.

The thing is, that this is a place just for us Vapers. As in people that only Vape E-Liquids.

And the FDA and our elected officials already have our community/lifestyle under the microscope as it is and we don't need to give them a stack of herbs to add to the fire.

Take a look at the very, very short list of rules we ask our members to abide by (and for a real hoot compare them to the rules of other forums) and it really is not too much to ask to avoid this prohibited subject in exchange for membership in this great community/family?

And without even doing one Google search, I imagine that there is a potful (pun intended) of forums and blogs out their devoted to the growing and use of all things herbal.

And I am sure they would love to have you as a member to discuss the subject to your hearts content.

Just not here please:D

6. VapedCrusader

VapedCrusader Custard Junkie Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    The problem is.. when a thread like this is started - it literally creates WAY more discussions on the subject than ever before.. I can totally understand not allowing threads on the actual herb devices or reviews on those types of products.. but I hope the general topic of medical ***is not off limits for discussing on VU..

It's kinda funny that a thread was started about not making threads about something ;)

7. Whiskey

Whiskey Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Sorry but it will still be off limits here, But I am sure there are tons of other forums out there that do, It's where we draw the line and keep it there.

UncleRJ, TygerTyger and Uber300 like this.
  8. VapedCrusader

Blog Posts:
    just to clarify - I don't mean the products themselves used for the consumption of the substance.. I'm talking about laws, or things that happen to be brought up in various other topics..

We have debates on gun laws, religions and various other hot topics that happen around the world - but this one is off limits? That seems a little strange to me.. Not trying to rock the boat.. i just don't understand how a conversation about one type of law is okay, but another isn't? I think gun law debates get a lot more heated than a discussion about ***laws.. just my opinion though

9. Whiskey

Blog Posts:
    I suppose that would be a question for Smokie or Joe :cool:

10. VapedCrusader

Blog Posts:
    Well at least you understand what I'm trying to say Whiskey and not trying to intentionally stir the pot :)

I 100% agree that those types of devices should not be advertised on VU - so no argument from me whatsoever on that aspect

11. Whiskey

Blog Posts:
    I do understand, all of Staff understands, we just want to be a forum "apart" from that:):)

VapedCrusader likes this.
  12. vappydan

Blog Posts:
    Personally I would think a separate thread for Herb stuff is just fine. If not interested don't go there. When all was illegal I could understand the problem but since prohibition seems to be relaxing I see no problem.

13. lordmage

lordmage Joined The Crusade - it's PG/VG, not VG/PG!!! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    @TygerTyger @SMOKIE @VaporJoes those select few who can say weather or not Talks of laws and non use content is allowed?
    my understanding is that all content was no go. it is hard to keep use out when you talk of laws so the big pimp said no to it all. if memory serves

TygerTyger likes this.
  14. Whiskey

Blog Posts:
    That is my understanding as well, its in the forum rules, and I don't see that changing.

TygerTyger likes this.
  15. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Leadership VU Live Host Show Host Reviewer Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Is it so hard to comprehend that this is a Electronic Cigarette Vaping Forum for replacing the use of analogs. There are other sites, forums, and places over the internet for users of Herb stuff. We DO NOT want to mix the two together in this forum.
    are_u_on_drugs.jpg 10350623_1498231363739159_2990724916440176312_n.jpg

Whiskey and TygerTyger like this.
  16. MKPM

MKPM AMG Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    These pretzels are superb....I highly recommend them.

MD_Boater likes this.
  17. A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears! New Member

Blog Posts:
    Vaping underground, not fuck combustion. I come here for the great people and information about QUITTING ANALOGS and that's all there is to it. Heck, it will be legalized in time, but Vaping is still being combated by the ignorant and those that want to keep tobacco a big business. This is the best move to make to keep us going forward to a Big Tobacco free tomorrow. Hell, even after legalization, I wouldn't be surprised if it is still taboo here just to keep the noise out. This site is booming and the more members means more good knowledge about the benefits and joy of vaping gets out. Wax is shady anyways, concerned about your health? Read up on how butane is used to make wax, gross and probably horrible for you.

vappydan likes this.
  18. vappydan

Blog Posts:

I'm waiting for Big Tobacco to start lobbying for FDA approval for herbs and devices so they can corner that market as well.

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears! likes this.
  19. A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Blog Posts:
    Good thing the market has already been locked in by other entrepreneurs as far as I've seen. And it's got a huge underground following. The big issue I have with that is safety and possible misinformation. That's where legalization needs to keep making steps forward and freeing up legitimate research to increase the safety and awareness of the public that chooses to use such devices and those attempting to make their own juices/extracts. Heck, we've already seen people mishandling batteries despite the extremely common warnings EVERYWHERE you go online for vaping information. But too many members of the community mistake their own common knowledge to be more widespread than it actually is and some get lazy about explaining everything properly. Something I believe to be extremely rare here, another great reason to love this forum. Shit, I still have people bugging me about formaldehyde. Come on now, you have to be a special focused kind of stupid to get to THAT.

Now what I'm totally expecting within 10 years are disposable ***e-cigs available at gas stations. I personally think that's cool yet incredibly scary. Driving high is not more safe than driving sober, and neither is driving tired nor any other form of impairment. But people do stupid shit every day, and the stupids keep me up at night. Research needs to move forward also to get more medicines out of an amazing plant, I've even heard of one company trying to develop medicines that have amazing benefits but lack the euphoric/impairing properties. That's just an amazing amount of positive potential that we are so close to truly tapping into.

20. Prsurf2k

Prsurf2k Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Phillip Morris already has patents for all that stuff. I would post links for all that but not going to. You can find by simple searches for phillip morris patents and mj

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears! and UncleRJ like this.
  21. A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Blog Posts:
    Well shit. I REALLY don't want big tobacco to become big mj. That's just fucked.

cherrycakes and MD_Boater like this.
  22. MD_Boater

MD_Boater Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I'm being a little facetious here, but we might be better off if we tied the two together. One of them has been flat out illegal for 60 years or so, and it has thrived. Maybe if they ban vaping, we'd get more of it, too..

cherrycakes and Midniteoyl like this.
  23. Seepling

Seepling New Member

Blog Posts:
    Sales are always good!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.