Become a Patron!

Dry vapor

LokiM

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i started making twisted wires, but it gives me a dry vapor. Its not a dry hit but a dry vapor there's no moisture in it. does it also happen with claptons and other variants? ive been vaping for more than a year just using normal coils.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i started making twisted wires, but it gives me a dry vapor. Its not a dry hit but a dry vapor there's no moisture in it. does it also happen with claptons and other variants? ive been vaping for more than a year just using normal coils.
Need more info on build and mod settings....

Your results are opposite any I have ever heard.... typical result of multi wire builds is a wetter vape...... dry vape usually results from less wire and more power with more air.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

LokiM

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Need more info on build and mod settings....

Your results are opposite any I have ever heard.... typical result of multi wire builds is a wetter vape...... dry vape usually results from less wire and more power with more air.

this one tried 15w - 50w IPV D2 everything is the same :(.
IMG_20180307_150350.jpg

LokiM

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now tell me what I'm looking at... and did you wick it?

yeah i did wick it lol. btw i already found the best coil position for this atty. vapor is still a bit dry compared to a normal coil but this twisted gave off a denser vape.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Other than its a twisted single coil... you don't say anything about the build.... you don't even say what the atty is... dry compared to what builds? Examples of a good non dry vaping build would help and knowing what that build in the pic is would also help..

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
yeah i did wick it lol. btw i already found the best coil position for this atty. vapor is still a bit dry compared to a normal coil but this twisted gave off a denser vape.

Denser vape but dry is confusing to me lol, maybe like... Maybe use less cotton than usual inside the coil? Maybe turn up the wattage?

LokiM

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hi
Other than its a twisted single coil... you don't say anything about the build.... you don't even say what the atty is... dry compared to what builds? Examples of a good non dry vaping build would help and knowing what that build in the pic is would also help..

It's a Le Concorde clone from sxk around 0.4 - 0.5ohms i forgot. I tried rebuilding it and raised the coil almost touching the top cap and its quite flavourful though it's still dry but not as much from before maybe its my wicking i don't know. I changed to a regular coil now 26ga 7 wraps at 0.8 ohms It's alot better now more flavor and It didn't gave me a dry vapor.

Denser vape but dry is confusing to me lol, maybe like... Maybe use less cotton than usual inside the coil? Maybe turn up the wattage?

Tried both cranking up the wattage gives me a wetter vapor but still dry for me using less cotton still the same. I don't know why that happens though I still couldn't figure it out. I'm going to try some claptons next week to test if It's the twisted coil or not.

VU Sponsors