Become a Patron!

dual batteries Mech mod problem

My new mech mod hasn't started firing until I unscrewed the pin out the pin that makes connection with an atomizer then I just pop it right back in, tighten it and now it fires without pressing the button while only having one battery inside although it requires two 18650s .
Im using an
ignition rda .15 ohms
On
Vape Breed v2.5

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Its auto firing. Are you experienced enough with mechanical devices to take it apart and adjust the button mechanism? It is staying in contact with the positive plate pin. If you are not experienced with mechanical devices, you should read up on them and become familiar with the concepts prior to use.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to VU by the way, and thats a nice mod.

Its auto firing. Are you experienced enough with mechanical devices to take it apart and adjust the button mechanism? It is staying in contact with the positive plate pin. If you are not experienced with mechanical devices, you should read up on them and become familiar with the concepts prior to use.
I must read up on mechanical devices. Im thinking the rda I was using wasnt working correctly because the connections were the same both adjustable 510's. I switched to my other rda a thundercloud plus v3 and it works fine, having non adjustable pin. The other atomizers I tried that didn't work were two tanks limitless verso and smok tfv12

VU Sponsors