Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ECIG USERS SHOULD BE PISSED OFF
Posted by brian yaeger on 12/24/2014 to Electronic Cigarette News & Story's
More Sharing ServicesShare|Share on facebookShare on myspaceShare on googleShare on twitter

E-CIG USERS SHOULD JOIN THE ANTI-DRUG MOVEMENT

NO%20SMOKING.jpg

I would consider myself an advocate of just about anything that produces harm-reduction, and especially electronic cigarettes. The fact that so many people have turned to electronic cigarettes as a safer alternative than smoking traditional cigarettes proves that it is the will of the people. There are so many politicians grabbing onto this topic and pushing their own political agenda’s completely ignoring the pure science that not only suggest, but proves that these devices are in fact safer. In my opinion they should be fired on the spot.

HERE’S MORE ON WHAT THE ARTICLE HAD TO SAY:

New Year's Eve is around the corner and no doubt millions of smokers will make resolutions to quit.

Many smokers would love to give up the habit. But smoking is an incredibly hard addiction to quit. Many ****** users say it is harder to quit smoking than quitting ******.

Thankfully, there is an exciting new tool that is helping millions give up on smoking: e-cigs and vaping.

Stand on the streets of most major U.S. cities for five minutes and you will see people walking by with an e-cig instead of a cigarette hanging from their mouth.

It is encouraging how fast e-cigs and vaping have taken off. Smokers aren't stupid. When offered a safer alternative, millions have chosen it. The fact that e-cigs can be purchased at most delis and stores makes it easy for those who want to reduce the harms associated with smoking.

Instead of praising the great news that millions have stopped smoking, too many in the health and anti-smoking fields beat the drums against e-cigs and vaping. Opportunistic politicians and anti-smoking lobbyists ignore emerging evidence that vaping is vastly safer than smoking, and instead are trying to equate the two activities.

City after city has passed anti-vaping laws akin to anti-smoking statues. Cities have prohibited where people can vape, and are currently trying to ban flavors that vapers say helps them quit. Legislation is also in the works to raise the age so people under 21 can't use e-cigs.

E-cig users should be worried and they should be pissed.

TO READ MORE PLEASE VISIT: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tony-...oin-the-anti-drug-war-movement_b_6374744.html

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
our mayor here in Washington state is pushing for a 95% tax on all vape related products. Its suppose to push thru early 2015. We don't even get to vote on it.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Time to send the prick packing and out of a political job.

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
unfortunately, Washington is a matriarchial state, and he has done a lot for the good of single mothers (my sister is one), so I don't think we vapers here have a shot at getting him out. Hope my new istick lasts a while.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks like the weed tax ain't bringing in enough money for the politicians to spend fast enough.

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
its bringing ton's o cash. But it isn't distributed properly yet.
If they want to increase sin tax, go after sugar, fast food. More people have problems with type two diabetes than the fda approved ingredients used in vaping.
A lot of the citys here are retracting shop licences here (pot) because the spinsters keep pushing the 1000 foot rule. I mean, for christs sake. there is a house of worship every 100 feet if they want to get technical. Its like the opposite of xxxxxx madness. witch hunt. If they figure out the whole 'body is a temple" thing, its all over.
Just because it makes my music more interesting, doesn't mean its a wacked out of your mind hallucigen.

VU Sponsors