Become a Patron!

E-CIG WARNING (No, just more bullshit alien sightings from the Sun)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/346...d-cause-deadly-reactions-and-chemical-asthma/

"Could you be ALLERGIC to your e-cigarette? Vaping ‘could cause deadly reactions and chemical asthma’"

"We’d recommend against using cocoa extract in an e-liquid. The risks just aren’t worth the benefits

Dr Sandra Costigan British American Tobacco"

So British American Tobacco is now sending out vaping scaremongering stories?

Who the fuck is using cocoa extract in their eliquid?

Don't just about all eliquid manufacturers and DIYers use flavoring agents from trustworthy companies such as flavor art?

I mean if you hit that shit and it makes you choke and have goofy reactions then try a different brand / flavor juice.

It's not rocket science- 5150

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Absurd. It's like publishing an article about not eating Snickers because you could be allergic to nuts.

Falls in that "no shit" category.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Absurd. It's like publishing an article about not eating Snickers because you could be allergic to nuts.

Falls in that "no shit" category.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

When I was a kid an asshole neighbor decided it would be a brilliant idea to strip all of the poison ivy off of his fence and burn it in a barrel.
The nearby neighbors and I learned a valuable lesson that day.
It's not a good idea to inhale that shit.

But you are right. if you are allergic to chocolate then you probably should avoid vaping chocolate flavor eliquid just in case.

Just like you shouldn't roll up some chocolate in an ez wider and smoke it either.:facepalm:

VU Sponsors