Become a Patron!

E-Cigar without pre-filled cartridges/cartomizers?

Hi there, I hope this is the right place to post this question... I'm brand new here and just created an account a few minutes ago to ask this question, so I'm not 100% sure how everything is set up.

I have a (hopefully) pretty basic and simple question. Where can I find and/or order an e-cigar that can be recharged (so, not a disposable one) and can be refilled with any juice? Most of the ones I'm seeing online are either disposable or else they come with pre-filled cartomizers. My sister wants one of these, but she wants to customize the nicotine strength and the flavour. It would also be pretty inconvenient to have to order more pre-filled cartridges every time she uses one up. She wants to just be able to go to a local vape shop and refill it herself... So, she basically wants a regular e-cig that looks like a cigar.

Does anyone know of a specific brand, or model or company that would fit this description?
Thanks.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Kid A, lol. That's funny.

And if nothing else, a tube mod might suit her. Plenty selection of those. Welcome aboard!

VU Sponsors