Become a Patron!

E cigarette in China

Hey, I just moved to China and looking for any good shop to buy new electronic cigarette and stuff :) It would be great if you could help me with this. W8ing for you advices about any good shop :p

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
for hardware, @Angel Cigs angelcigs.com has a warehouse in China. There's also fasttech.com and eastmall.net for hardware. For liquid there's hangsen and dekang (both are manufacturers) heavengifts.com healthcabin.net and bestecig.com . And, of course, there's Taobao.com for assorted stuff incl. liquid

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey, I just moved to China and looking for any good shop to buy new electronic cigarette and stuff :) It would be great if you could help me with this. W8ing for you advices about any good shop :p

Where do you live?
Our company located in Shenzhen. :)
If you want to buy anything, I'm glad to help. Just pm me.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
for hardware, @Angel Cigs angelcigs.com has a warehouse in China. There's also fasttech.com and eastmall.net for hardware. For liquid there's hangsen and dekang (both are manufacturers) heavengifts.com healthcabin.net and bestecig.com . And, of course, there's Taobao.com for assorted stuff incl. liquid

Haha, thank you so much for tagging me.

I feel surprised that you know Taobao.com. I thought only Chinese will use Taobao. haha, great day!

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Haha, thank you so much for tagging me.

I feel surprised that you know Taobao.com. I thought only Chinese will use Taobao. haha, great day!
Welcome. I can't read Chinese, but have friend who uses Taobao. :) U have great day too!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is a new one to me....

From my own experience I can recommend SPAM REMOVED BY STAFF Professional service and large selection of goods. If you're interested you should check it :p Have a nice day

Last edited by a moderator:

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
From my own experience I can recommend you <link removed> Professional service and large selection of goods. If you're interested you should check it :p Have a nice day
That site is a wholesale site, not a retail one. That, plus the fact this is your first post, makes me think it's nothing but spam.

VU Sponsors