Become a Patron!

E-cigarettes could cut smoking-related deaths by 21 percent: study

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
me too......I was being sarcastic...it seems that society views most addicts as victims ,but view smokers as lazy fucks whose addiction is easy to kick,but that smokers are just being indulgent...
On the one hand, they claim smoking/nicotine is the most addictive substance on the planet, and then they turn around and say we should just quit. WTF,O?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On the one hand, they claim smoking/nicotine is the most addictive substance on the planet, and then they turn around and say we should just quit. WTF,O?
exactlly ...where can you go down to a free clinic and get free e-juice or nitocine patches...but there's plenty of clinics that pass out free replacement drugs to junkies.free needles too....and after the massive amount of taxes smokers have paid out ..WITH the promise that said taxes would fund smoking cessation programs and in reality haven't produced shit.On the contrary the polictical class has tken those taxes and used them as a slush fund, and the public at large is not outraged that smokers were ripped off that way..the public thinks it's fine that the taxes that are taken from smokers does nothing for publc health issues , but are funding stuff like lesbian hooker with insomnia studies, and ballparks,and The Downtown Christmas pagent......

Last edited:

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
the public thinks it's fine that the taxes that are taken from smokers does nothing for publc health issues , but are funding stuff like lesbian hooker with insomnia studies, and ballparks,and The Downtown Christmas pagent......
Why do you hate Christmas pageants? Are you some kind of anarchist or antichrist or something? :D

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The study distinguishes between youths who vape who would not otherwise have taken up any nicotine product, and those who vape, who would otherwise have smoked cigarettes. When both those populations are taken into account, the benefit outweighs the harm, according to the study.
FINALLY! Something we've been saying all along. How many of those kids who vape would be smoking carcinogenic tobacco instead, if there was no such thing as vaping? After all, there is a certain percentage of kids who are going to consume nicotine, in one form or another. When I was in school, there were many high school boys (and even a couple of the girls) that used skoal and the more rebellious kids smoked. Many of those same kids would have taken up vaping instead, if vaping had been around. I sincerely doubt that it would have increased the number of kids that used some form of nicotine.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope a few of the pending lawsuits have some merit. If the judge is so fucking stupid not to understand what's happening it's time to rip up the passport after landing in a friendly non-nanny-communist country.

VU Sponsors