Become a Patron!

E juice and batteries

Ryan57348

Member For 4 Years
Hi, so i'm new to this forum and have just a couple of questions. I recently lost a loved one due to smoking and I decided to make the switch my self. Also, cause I run out of breath pretty dang quick lol. I'm using 3mg of nic with a aspire cleito 120 and smok alien. Vape through about 3-4 tanks a day. I was just wondering if my e juice consumption is a problem or if it's too much. A 60 ml bottle will usually last me about a week or two, and also, do the batteries in the vape give off radiation like other batteries do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Never heard of batteries giving off radiation.

I go through 30 mils of juice a day. Your consumption of 30 mils a week should be no problem.

Congratulations on quitting smoking.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ur jooze consumption is normal..
Battery and radiation?? Can you please explain that more?

caihlen

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds fine as far as consumption. And you're not smoking. Salute! Radiation? Batteries? Never heard of that....

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU......:vino:

Batteries do NOT have radioactive material in them... pass it on, to help the source you heard this from.....:facepalm:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ryan if you are thinking of cell phones and radiation it is the cell phone circuitry that gives off radiation not batteries.
Ecig batteries/mods give off no radiation.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
You might like to try a 6mg juice. Just a small 10ml bottle to try it out. If you find you vape less it will be a bit cheaper. Aside from that.. vape away. Nothing in the ejuice is gonna kill ya.
One caution though. If you are using a drip atomizer especially.. don't vape while writing to forums and forget to drip.. GAK.. cough.. choke..
lol
:cuss:

VU Sponsors