Become a Patron!

E-Juice sub-forum???

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Could we get a section for discussion of e-juice companies and flavors. Not DIY or reviews. Just a section for people to ask about specific companies or request info on certain flavors. It will keep from clogging up the DIY section.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been meaning to post about this too.. everytime I think its a thread vendor juices its just a recipe or related to only DIY stuff.. Think this is a great idea.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Could we get a section for discussion of e-juice companies and flavors. Not DIY or reviews. Just a section for people to ask about specific companies or request info on certain flavors. It will keep from clogging up the DIY section.
Makes sense. Ready made juice isn't DIY. There are sections for rebuildable RDAs and RBAs and another separate section for non rebuildables.

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
But but but…. DIY is the bestest yo!!!

It really is…. Yeah…. Um…… Its good… :)

I think it would be a good idea to have a "ready made" juice section too… When I was first starting those threads helped me a lot.. Then I realized everyone sucks at making juice for me.. So I make my own and get mad at me now… LOL!!!!

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very good idea. Tons of juices and vendors to pick from and few I've found that fit for me.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If they have their own vendor sub forum, you can post in that one.

If not, you can post in this one: http://vapingunderground.com/forums/unlisted-vendors.170/

Would that work?

Not really. We need a section for the discussion of just pre-made juice. So if someone wants to ask about a specific juice company or a specific flavor from a juice company. Or if they are looking for a specific flavor this is where they could ask. It would just be easier to have juice discussion that is not DIY in one section. You could even put it on the Mods and Accessories section.

cigbuyer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Agree... a section dedicated to pre-made e-juice is a great idea. So many vendors and different products... it would definitely inspire a lot of discussion ;)

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lanyards are way more important than juice.. I mean come on.. You'd have to hold your vaporizer and then put it in your fanny pack when you're finished.

I don't even have a lanyard.
Therefore, I wonder... DO I EVEN VAPE, BRO!?

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, and like a boss I'm sure, but you can't scream "LOOK MOM NO HANDS!"..

Ps I don't own one either...

Last edited:

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In all seriousness tho, can we pleeeeeeeease make this juice subforum happen? Who can we beg? Do we need a poll?
I'm not a DIYer, and I don't wanna write formal reviews, I'd just enjoy a spot where we can hang out and nerd out together over the juices we've bought!

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In all seriousness tho, can we pleeeeeeeease make this juice subforum happen? Who can we beg? Do we need a poll?
I'm not a DIYer, and I don't wanna write formal reviews, I'd just enjoy a spot where we can hang out and nerd out together over the juices we've bought!
I vote YES in the poll, come one Joe, you can do it!
Don't know what I'd do without M3rma1d and Kelli here...oh and BOOGERman and Hobbykid and maybe even mofo's manboobs...several others I'm missing too.
I too don't DIY don't have the time or patience...ok brains too. But, a place to discuss juices and give us ideas from the folks we trust here is a good idea. Some of us are still looking for that perfect avocado salsa vape, ya know...and mofo is still looking for his estrogen colada...so give us a hand and a place, Joe...maybe?

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:

TheCraftyBuckeye

Scrub Tech - Smooth Operator
Not really cos it's not about vendors per se... If someone's like "What are some good peanut butter juices?" that's not tied to just one vendor, they're looking for suggestions from many. In fact I promise, that would be my first thread if we get this poppin'! :D

OK....I got ya. The first post said something about vendor's juices and flavors. So I assumed that it would be like, "Hey, what do you think of so and so's juice." That to me was more vendor specific. But I understand the specific flavors now.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK....I got ya. The first post said something about vendor's juices and flavors. So I assumed that it would be like, "Hey, what do you think of so and so's juice." That to me was more vendor specific. But I understand the specific flavors now.

Yay! Now where can I send a bribe?? :D

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Let me see what I can do.

And P.S......is your hair done in that ombre look??

Yep! Do it myself. Dark brunette (natural) with pink tips.
10492530_10204306032436837_4503866476965304520_n.jpg

Is best when freshly done tho,--BOOM PIIIIIIIINK!
10403714_10204412909948708_5433165722299268997_n.jpg

(PS I only made up one eye that day for a longevity test, I'm not actually insane)

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Love it! I so want to do that! I color my hair like a really dark burgundy/mahogany. Maybe go witha plum on the bottom!

It's so fun!!! DOOOO ITTTTT!!
Mine's super faded at the moment, I think I'll refresh and leave it on to set whilst watching Mod Envy tonight.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
could we PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE get a juice subforum? what does it take to be heard around here? who do we have to talk to? we demand a meeting with management or we will stage a sit-in. seriously. pay attention, powers that be!

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
could we PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE get a juice subforum? what does it take to be heard around here? who do we have to talk to? we demand a meeting with management or we will stage a sit-in. seriously. pay attention, powers that be!

That's what I'm sayin'!

Maybe this thread shoulda had a poll.

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They could change the diy juice section to a general juice forum. Which the diy would then be a subforum of that.... it would be the easiest solution.

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
TEN REASONS A JUICE FORUM IS NEEDED

10. We would like a Juice Forum.
9. kelli is a redhead.
8. Ever piss a redhead off...you won't like it even after the bleeding stops.
7. M3rma1d is a pink head.
6. A pink head is a redhead that just hasn't been set on fire yet and has a little longer fuse.
5. A redhead and a pinkhead together leave a path behind them that looks a little like Hiroshima on August 7, 1945.
4. M3rma1d will will take your debit and credit cards and buy every Mt. Baker flavor available and pif them monthly.
3. kelli will log in to mod envy and bottype FUCK for two hours.
2.No forum, you won't get invited to Grandma's House for nachos.
1. M3rma1d, kelli and I will spray paint ECF Rules! on the sides and back windows of your cars.

Thank you for your support.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

9. kelli is a redhead.
6. A pink head is a redhead that just hasn't been set on fire yet and has a little longer fuse.
5. A redhead and a pinkhead together leave a path behind them that looks a little like Hiroshima on August 7, 1945.
4. M3rma1d will will take your debit and credit cards and buy every Mt. Baker flavor available and pif them monthly.
1. M3rma1d, kelli and I will spray paint ECF Rules! on the sides and back windows of your cars.

Number 6 :D

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

9. kelli is a redhead.

omg @Vapo I'm dying, that is brilliant.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LMAO!
I can't believe they have not set this up for you guys yet. You need to talk to the new mod around here. ;)

oh i plan on it.

bottype FUCK

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There is a ejuice forum. It is under reviews.

That's fine, but that's not what we're asking for here.

We're asking for a plain ole juice section. Not for reviews. Not for DIY. Not for a specific vendor. Just regular juice talk.

Example: "Who has the best peanut butter?"
Example: "I like this one really expensive juice, does any vendor make a similar one cheaper?"
Example: "What are your top 5 fave juices?"
Example: "Vendor I love has great juice but they're not on VU, let's discuss them!"

Etc etc etc

Last edited:

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's fine, but that's not what we're asking for here.

We're asking for a plain ole juice section. Not for reviews. Not for DIY. Not for a specific vendor. Just regular juice talk.

Example: "Who has the best peanut butter?"
Example: "I like this one really expensive juice, does any vendor make a similar one cheaper?"
Example: "What are your top 5 fave juices?"
Example: "Vendor I love has great juice but they're not on VU, let's discuss them!"

Etc etc etc

Exactly. Just general juice discussion. Not vendor specific or DIY.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good pick :) If no response the next 10 are on the way. Hint: kelli has a torch.

and other implements of destruction. ;)

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oh i plan on it.

bottype FUCK
Man the battle stations, hoist them on their own petards....Hobby, just get close and fart. Bot in 100% working condition...FUCK.

VU Sponsors