Become a Patron!

E-LIQ Nicotine.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well you know what is weird is that when you take it from the bottle is is crystal clear, but after mixing it with PG it gets this lemonade look. It isn't brown or anything just cloudy. It looks just like a frosted glass bottle.

Let me find a picture that was posted a couple years ago. It will take me while to find it.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here you go. Does it look like these?

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/nicotine-in-different-carriers.22055/

yqe3u9y6.jpg

aqajytum.jpg

qy5ydepa.jpg

dmagicp

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Let me see if I can take a picture and upload it. One sec

Attachments

• 146976427576483553866.jpg
    146976427576483553866.jpg
    1,004.5 KB · Views: 30

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow. I was expecting to see a little color, at least a little oxidation. At least it's not oxidized.

Is it clearer on the bottom or is that just from a shadow because it kind of looks like it is full of teeny tiny bubbles.

dmagicp

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think it just looks like that. I don't know it could be bubbles but I have had this sitting now for 3 days with no change. It does smell really sweet and clean though. I might be weird but a love the way nicotine smells. I'm going to try some pure nicotine from another vendor and mix it to see if it mixes clear or gets cloudy. The thing about e-liq is that they won't tell what the nicotine is diluted with. And I would surely be fired if I went in to work and tried to analyze some shit that I brought in from home. LMAO! But when I use the base to mix my liquids, it gets clear and has the little swirls and then gets crystal clear after shaking. I just mixed up three 8 ml samples of new recipes that I'm working on and the final product looks great. I contacted ChemNic and they only do 100MG/ML but prefect vape sells NicSelect in 1 liter bottles for 282 dollars.

Last edited:

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It comes down to Eliq not being willing to help resolve or explain this. Thanks for sharing that experience - I was considering them for a concentrate purchase.

dmagicp

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It comes down to Eliq not being willing to help resolve or explain this. Thanks for sharing that experience - I was considering them for a concentrate purchase.
Oh no problem MC5.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it just looks like that. I don't know it could be bubbles but I have had this sitting now for 3 days with no change. It does smell really sweet and clean though. I might be weird but a love the way nicotine smells. I'm going to try some pure nicotine from another vendor and mix it to see if it mixes clear or gets cloudy. The thing about e-liq is that they won't tell what the nicotine is diluted with. And I would surely be fired if I went in to work and tried to analyze some shit that I brought in from home. LMAO! But when I use the base to mix my liquids, it gets clear and has the little swirls and then gets crystal clear after shaking. I just mixed up three 8 ml samples of new recipes that I'm working on and the final product looks great. I contacted ChemNic and they only do 100MG/ML but prefect vape sells NicSelect in 1 liter bottles for 282 dollars.

Cool.

PG is thin but still thick enough that teeny tiny bubbles would take quite awhile to rise. I don't know how that mixer works and if it would create tiny bubbles. If they are bubbles, they'll go away eventually.

The nicotine won't be diluted with anything. It will have some impurities from extraction, 0.5% or less for USP grade, but no dilution.

This thread has been very helpful to me now that the drama is over. Let me know if your base clears up. I really like that it isn't oxidized.

dmagicp

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cool.

PG is thin but still thick enough that teeny tiny bubbles would take quite awhile to rise. I don't know how that mixer works and if it would create tiny bubbles. If they are bubbles, they'll go away eventually.

The nicotine won't be diluted with anything. It will have some impurities from extraction, 0.5% or less for USP grade, but no dilution.

This thread has been very helpful to me now that the drama is over. Let me know if your base clears up. I really like that it isn't oxidized.

No problem.

VU Sponsors