Become a Patron!

E-liquid caffeine

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Has anyone ever tried the caffeine in their diy mixes? I personally haven’t had any experience with it or know anyone who has. It’s definitely not going to replace my cup of coffee but I got an email from flavor West and that was one of the items mentioned. Kinda sparked my curiosity.

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone ever tried the caffeine in their diy mixes? I personally haven’t had any experience with it or know anyone who has. It’s definitely not going to replace my cup of coffee but I got an email from flavor West and that was one of the items mentioned. Kinda sparked my curiosity.

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”

There was a shop here that tried mixing caffeine with some of its juices and Melatonin in others to help you sleep and wake up...neither did anything noticeable for me or anyone that I asked about it (including the workers)...the owner was just trying to use a gimmick to sell more juice. They’re closed down now. I had no harmful effects from using the juice, but trying to say it will have any effect whatsoever is pretty much BS. Kinda like how some body wash companies have tried to advertise caffeine being in the formula...it’s a complete gimmick.

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah not found a caffeine vape yet.. Not really sure I want to vape that anyway..... Have found or made some good Coffee flavored vapes. Some old dry coffee, some PG, time and a french press works fine..... Coffee without a cup, just no caffeine... But none good really enough to replace Drinking my Coffee.. Even if I could find a alternate caffeine delivery system or dosage to replace coffee.

VU Sponsors