Become a Patron!

E Liquid Calculator for batches larger than 100 MIL's

Nightowl001

Member For 4 Years
I have searched and could not find anything so I started playing around with the settings. This is what I figured out last night. It seems like a lot, but it really isn't.

Step by step instructions for E Liquid Calculator to make batches larger than 100 MIL's:

For instance, for this step by step, say you want to make 500 MIL's of your favorite recipe.

From scratch (no saved recipe), start at step 1. From a saved recipe, go to step 3.

1: Make your 100 MIL batch recipe

2: Save your recipe

3: Go to your list of saved recipes

4: Chose the recipe you want to make a larger batch of

5: Press and hold on that recipe you wish to make a larger batch of until the "Edit" window pops up

6: Click on edit

7: On the first screen, you can change the PG/VG, water content, and Nicotine amounts

8: Click on "Go To Target Liquid"

9: On this screen, you can again change whatever settings you want to include the quantity up to 999 MIL's. This is where you would change the quantity of your batch to 500 MIL's as noted above.

*Note* Don't forget to change the nicotine level to the level you want at this time. If this is an older saved recipe, you might have gone down on the amount of nicotine you prefer since you made this batch or you might have changed the way you vape. Example: you used to use a higher nicotine level for mouth to lung, but now you're at a much lower nicotine for direct lung.

11: Once you have all of the changes you want to make at this time, click on "Go To Results" at the bottom.

12: You can go back to the previous screen to make further changes if needed, but unfortunately saving the changes will not work. If you save these changes it will show the amount on the slide (in this example as 500 MIL's), but it will not be correct.

This is just something I found while playing around with the settings. It seems like a lot of steps, but it gets real easy once you have done this a couple of times. Also, you don't have to save your favorite recipes a bunch of different times.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A lot easier to use Ejuice Me Up calculator. You can make any amount you want.
Capture_015.jpg

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Seems overly complex.
Wouldn't it be easier to just make a batch of 100ml or less that can be multiplied to the larger quantity?

ie, you want to make 240ml
just use the calc to display a 60ml batch and 4x all the quantities.
or use the calc to display an 80ml batch and 3x all the quantities.

Also seems kinda silly and short sighted that somebody would bother making a calc that can't do over 100ml.

Nightowl001

Member For 4 Years
That is the way I was doing it, but I have to write all of the quantities down on paper. I have made mistakes when doing it without writing it down in forgetting to double or quadruple each flavor. Some of my recipes have 5 flavors. But, after these steps are followed a couple of times, it is really easy. It takes literally a few seconds and all of my totals are there for whatever size batch (up to 999 MIL's) I'm making. The step by step I made actually took something super easy sound much harder than it is. From the point of opening the app to ready to mix my batch with all of the totals is literally less than 5 seconds.

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do not carry my laptop with me.
Well surly you don't carry all your equipment, flavors, PG/VG, and nic with you also, do you?? What are you doing, mixing on the road or at work?

Nightowl001

Member For 4 Years
Sometimes at a friends...I prefer to use one app where all my recipes are anyway so I don't have to retype them into a new app/program.

VU Sponsors