Easiest Way to Prime a Tank Coil?

Grand Rapids E-Liquid

SENDMYELIQUID.COM
VU Vendor
VU Donator
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
We here at Grand Rapids E-liquid have found the easiest way for us to prime our coils is to let them bathe the coil in juice.

Step 1.) Have coil still in factory packing.

20180523_171726_large.jpg

Step 2.) Poke a hole in the foil of the coil packaging

20180523_171821_large.jpg

Step 3.) Let coil sit in juice filled packaging for 4-5 minutes so the coil can absorb the juice.

20180523_172904_large.jpg

After the recommend time of the coil sitting inside the package its time to put the coil in and fill your tank with The Best Vape Juice of 2018!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Interesting tip, but I just flood them and blow backwards if the e-Liquid isn't fully absorbed. I will try this next time I know a coil change is due.

Last edited:

Martymcfly

Member For 1 Year
I usually just fill the tank up and let it sit for ten minutes. Start vaping at a lower setting than I normally would, then gradually bring the watts up. I've been doing that for a while now. But I've considered changing my method a little just to mix things up.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We here at Grand Rapids E-liquid have found the easiest way for us to prime our coils is to let them bathe the coil in juice.

Step 1.) Have coil still in factory packing.

20180523_171726_large.jpg

Step 2.) Poke a hole in the foil of the coil packaging

20180523_171821_large.jpg

Step 3.) Let coil sit in juice filled packaging for 4-5 minutes so the coil can absorb the juice.

20180523_172904_large.jpg

After the recommend time of the coil sitting inside the package its time to put the coil in and fill your tank with The Best Vape Juice of 2018!
Yeah bro dripping soak. Dripping soaked. Dripping soaked repeat. Install couple of primer puffs. Low-watt to start. Increase in increments of 5 Watts. And you will always have a properly primed coil. Sounds like a waste to some people. As I know juice is expensive but so are coils. Are much more expensive. I have a bottle of VG straight up that assist me in my priming if I expect to fill the tank with something that I covet. Or have a cherished flavor that I want to conserve. But then again I do have an RDA. And cotton is cheap but so am I.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Sorry but this is not a new thing, it's what I was told to do 4y ago when I was getting started.

VU Sponsors