wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
so a lot of the recipes I share may seem a bit much and use a lot of flavors. this one is super easy, only a couple basic flavors and is super good.didnt really have a flavor in mind when I made this just threw some stuff together and came out good. it is a little like the filling of a key lime PIE just without the crust. have a go at it and let me know how it is.

Edit... I'll add I like to vape this one right away. shake and vape

lemon lime something vape

1% fa custard
1% fa vienna cream
2% fa lime cold pressed
2% fa lemon sicily

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I knew that was you that posted that over there!!

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

VapingHippie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What, no apple pie for the crust flavor?

Sent from the scariest place on earth, my mind.
using Tapatalk 2

VapingHippie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What percentage would you add to this recipe?

using Tapatalk 2

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

using Tapatalk 2
Id probably start by cutting the lime and lemon by a half percent and adding 1% apple pie.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

using Tapatalk 2

or you could try this. the purpose of this recipe was lots of lime, lots of lemon , lots of creamy lol.... this might be a little more balanced key lime pie

.5% fa custard
.5% fa vienna cream
1% fa lime cold pressed
1% fa lemon sicily
1.5% fa apple pie

DeadShort

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
so a lot of the recipes I share may seem a bit much and use a lot of flavors. this one is super easy, only a couple basic flavors and is super good.didnt really have a flavor in mind when I made this just threw some stuff together and came out good. it is a little like the filling of a key lime PIE just without the crust. have a go at it and let me know how it is.

Edit... I'll add I like to vape this one right away. shake and vape

lemon lime something vape

1% fa custard
1% fa vienna cream
2% fa lime cold pressed
2% fa lemon sicily

cold pressed is not here yet
do you think the tahiti would work with this?
Thanks Will

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
cold pressed is not here yet
do you think the tahiti would work with this?
Thanks Will
it wont taste the same, I bet it would be ok tho. I wouldnt use as much. maybe 1%. . cold pressed is the best for this. however you try it let me know how it goes :O)

DIY'er 43

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This recipe totally rocks! Thanks Wllmc :D

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
OK, I finally got around to making this one last night with the original % AND adding the pie crust. Dude.... this is the bomb! Nice job. Truly, Key Lime Pie.
nice ! thanks for trying it out. pretty awesome huh lol. made a ton and still never put pie crust in it. its a good change of pace vape for me. actually might be good for tonight. been vaping the espresso all day. how much pie crust did you use . fa apple pie im guessing ?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yep, at 1.5% with your original mix. Wanted full on flavor. Boyfriend tried it, was stunned, I tell ya. He ONLY vapes tobaccos, and rolls his eyes when I ask him to try stuff. He really liked it, too.

lavender1742

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't have a few of these flavors but I want to make something similar maybe? I have TFA Lemon Lime and I have the Lime in your recipe. Is there something that may substitute for Vienna Cream? I'm really new to mixing and am an extremely picky vaper. Those two things are working against each other.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I don't have a few of these flavors but I want to make something similar maybe? I have TFA Lemon Lime and I have the Lime in your recipe. Is there something that may substitute for Vienna Cream? I'm really new to mixing and am an extremely picky vaper. Those two things are working against each other.
nothing else would really give you the same flavor or texture without out all of the above "ingredients" . the custard adds creamy lemon . the vienna adds cream and some vanilly flavor . the cold pressed is the perfect lime. the sicily is the perfect lemon addition. I could maybe help you make one if I knew better what you had. maybe a little of that lemon lime and some sweet cream and just a little something vanilla. that lemon lime and some capellas custard would be pretty good but its got the custard notes in it.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Yep, at 1.5% with your original mix. Wanted full on flavor. Boyfriend tried it, was stunned, I tell ya. He ONLY vapes tobaccos, and rolls his eyes when I ask him to try stuff. He really liked it, too.
so hey I made it with the pie crust and man thats pretty good ! it totally changes the recipe. you should try the original way also so you can taste the difference.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I also wondered what it be like with cheesecake graham for the graham crust. I like the touch of cinnamon I get from apple pie! That's such a nice vape wllmc. Very nice job.

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
just added some steeped caps custard to this. ooooohhhhhhh sooooooo goooooodddd .

Edd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How did you add "steeped custard"?
I made this and it was good just shake and vape. I just busted it back out after 10 days and it's even better! Oh yeah I made the original I didn't add anything.

ahh I didn't see it wasn't the FA custard I'm a noob lol

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
How did you add "steeped custard"?
I made this and it was good just shake and vape. I just busted it back out after 10 days and it's even better! Oh yeah I made the original I didn't add anything.
thanks edd. :) I have a big bottle of custard thats been steeping for months. pre mixed at 6mg i also keep about 30 mls of it in my glove box always also. sometimes like now I wanted to top off my tank for the night. just added a little from that 30ml on top of it. I do this a lot . I add custard to everything lol

lavender1742

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
nothing else would really give you the same flavor or texture without out all of the above "ingredients" . the custard adds creamy lemon . the vienna adds cream and some vanilly flavor . the cold pressed is the perfect lime. the sicily is the perfect lemon addition. I could maybe help you make one if I knew better what you had. maybe a little of that lemon lime and some sweet cream and just a little something vanilla. that lemon lime and some capellas custard would be pretty good but its got the custard notes in it.
I have the Lemon Lime and I have cold press lime, Cap Vanilla Custard V2, vanilla cupcake, my own cold extracted vanilla, sweet cream, bav cream, marshmallow, vanilla oleoresin, whipped cream. Maybe some others Im at the office those were just the ones I thought of that may be pertinent. I used to love AHL Lime Cream but I guess it oversteeped and I don't so much anymore. Probably gonna trade it or give it away since I still have a full 30mls left.

lumee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Made the original recipe- I think I need to reduce the lime because that's all I really taste and a tiny bit of custard. Gonna try it with the pie crust this time and 1-1.5% lime.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Made the original recipe- I think I need to reduce the lime because that's all I really taste and a tiny bit of custard. Gonna try it with the pie crust this time and 1-1.5% lime.
ya thats lime is pumped up. lol. I like it that way when im burnt out on my normal flavors. try throwing half cookie to your pie. if you use 1% use .5% cookie, I always like to do that for a crusty flavor. havent tried it here, just an idea

lumee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ya thats lime is pumped up. lol. I like it that way when im burnt out on my normal flavors. try throwing half cookie to your pie. if you use 1% use .5% cookie, I always like to do that for a crusty flavor. havent tried it here, just an idea

Will do, sounds delicious. Thanks wllmc :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@lumee, that lime will REALLY mellow out in a day or two. I really liked it with pie crust and cookie. I still need to make it as written and I also want to try it with TFA Cheesecake Graham.

This is a really yummy recipe!

JiggyMacFly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been into diy for 2 years now and probably have every flavor made by the main flavor companys. I personally have tried to use FA flavors on multiple occasions and always disliked the results. That is till I made this recipe. Very good and works great with my pallette. After making this I revisited some of my personal recipes using FA and all this time I have been using way to much flavoring. I had heard at one point that to much flavoring might taste like perfumes which holds true for TFA but with FA to much just seems to be void of much flavor all together.

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Mmmm! Nice key lime flavor. Just got my supplies! 1st recipe I vapes so far! Got Jason's pomberry trinkets for my next tank !!
question. what nic are you using ? just curious.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Mmmm! Nice key lime flavor. Just got my supplies! 1st recipe I vapes so far! Got Jason's pomberry trinkets for my next tank !!
oh and thank you !!!!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Amazing how many recipes I have to wait to make till my vanilla classic arrives. And vanilla is my fav!!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
the reason I asked about what nic everyone is using is because the other day when I tried that other nic this recipe is just not the same in anything but vaperstek. if anyone that does not use vapertek and likes this recipe go get you some VT. there is such a difference and things pop so much better and all the flavors shine through. in a comment above lumee said they only tasted the lime. I had a similar experience when I use the other nic. I wonder how many recipes are that way. VT will for sure bring out the best in your flavors

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmm well I used no nic and tasted key limishy!! Smitz Goode! I could taste the custard/lemon. Have not yet vaped Vienna cream by itself yet.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm well I used no nic and tasted key limishy!! Smitz Goode! I could taste the custard/lemon. Have not yet vaped Vienna cream by itself yet.
awesome , do you always vape zero nic ?

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, but I should. I bought supplies & didn't have enough $ for Nic. I listened to the wise owls of this site and know to only purchase VT nic. Will be getting soon. Wanting to make sure I wouldn't massacre recipes before spending more $! I did ok. But see my mom made the best pie crust ever! I tried her recipe over and over and always ended up chucking the same ball out the door to the birds! So mom comes to visit and teach me. Damon crust didn't turn out! I am a jinx to pie crust! Was the one and only time moms pie crust failed! I wanted to make sure that I wouldn't jinx e liquid recipes! LOOKS like I'm in the clear!

Bplus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
it wont taste the same, I bet it would be ok tho. I wouldnt use as much. maybe 1%. . cold pressed is the best for this. however you try it let me know how it goes :O)
So I'm a bit confused. Bull city has 2 limes. Both are called tahity. One
Cold pressed, one distilled. Seems like they are referred to differently here. I have tahity cold pressed so I'm hoping that's correct.
I'm short the FA custard but have the apple pie and want to add that.
Do you think I could sub apple pie for custard in original and it turn out ok? Or would backing the lemon/lime down that half % be the better route?

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
question. what nic are you using ? just curious.
Combing thru recipes, realized I didn't answer. I didn't use any nicotine when I made this...so maybe it wasn't a key lime flavor, but it was an awesome lime & lemon custard. :)

VU Sponsors