Become a Patron!

Easy, low priced, RDA

Carhauler71

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all, I've been vaping for a short time and looking to broaden my horizons. I'm looking for a dripper that's easy to build on and won't break the bank. Just something I can play with when I'm not on the road for work. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Carhauler71

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I found the V2 online. Can I use my Smok Alien or RX 2/3 mods with it?

Carhauler71

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yup it will work with any device with a 510 connection. BTW the Tobeco Velocity v2 comes with an optional squonk pin you can swap to if you ever want to try a squonk mod!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
Ok, this'll sound stupid but what is a squonk mod? Never mind. I just looked it up. Looks cool.

Btsmokincat

Member For 4 Years
Ok, this'll sound stupid but what is a squonk mod?
Mods that have a bottle of juice in them. You use an RDA with a hollow pin and squeeze the bottle to feed juice to the coils. Here's a pic of two of my squonk mods, a smokeless owl mechanical squonker and a Kanger Dripbox 160.

6ccc82e86c19d2b0f97f5f4da5332e2b.jpg

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Basically any atty with 2 posts with holes in them. Often called velocity style.

I like my Hobo 2 better than the Velocity. Was like 6 bucks a t fasttech.

Really I would decide what kind of vape you want... buy based on that. All drippers are pretty easy to build on.

Building well takes learning skills not buying a certain atomizer.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Carhauler71

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Basically any atty with 2 posts with holes in them. Often called velocity style.

I like my Hobo 2 better than the Velocity. Was like 6 bucks a t fasttech.

Really I would decide what kind of vape you want... buy based on that. All drippers are pretty easy to build on.

Building well takes learning skills not buying a certain atomizer.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
I'm more of a flavor chaser than a cloud chaser. I want something that I can learn how to build on and vape while at home relaxing. Also to take to the vape shop to test juices without relying on their crappy testers.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm more of a flavor chaser than a cloud chaser. I want something that I can learn how to build on and vape while at home relaxing. Also to take to the vape shop to test juices without relying on their crappy testers.
O dis atty clone from FT.
Or the Troll clone.

VU Sponsors