Ebay is now stopping everyone from selling E-cig mods and excessaries

HealthierCigs.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I have several sellers I follow and none of them have gotten removed,,,,,so I still don't understand what ya'll are getting at,,,,,,just my 2 cents,,,,have a great day
Okay well those sellers should consider themselves lucky.....have a great day yourself.

Johnny2Much

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have several sellers I follow and none of them have gotten removed,,,,,so I still don't understand what ya'll are getting at,,,,,,just my 2 cents,,,,have a great day
i agree with you...seems like some of these people here are saying "don't bother shopping for vape supplies on ebay cause all the good stuff gets removed. just buy it from us etc"....i just recently bought tons of vaping stuff off of ebay, from many different sellers who all sell exclusively vaping shit in their ebay vape shops. i had to dig through thousands of postings. also just saying. i dont recommend buying directly from China, though. and there are better online vape shops than a lot of what you find on ebay. i didn't know that last week, but i do now. i like supporting the vape community, but i'm on a limited income and the vape community is waaaaaaaaaay overpriced. example: the difference between a clone and authentic cherry bomber? about $280. it's fucking ridiculous!!!! keep in mind, if we dont want the fda getting involved then we keep big $$ out of this. if they see that vaping is becoming a big money business they will extort it and that will affect us. greed ultimately ruins everything. any thoughts?

HealthierCigs.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i agree with you...seems like some of these people here are saying "don't bother shopping for vape supplies on ebay cause all the good stuff gets removed. just buy it from us etc"....i just recently bought tons of vaping stuff off of ebay, from many different sellers who all sell exclusively vaping shit in their ebay vape shops. i had to dig through thousands of postings. also just saying. i dont recommend buying directly from China, though. and there are better online vape shops than a lot of what you find on ebay. i didn't know that last week, but i do now. i like supporting the vape community, but i'm on a limited income and the vape community is waaaaaaaaaay overpriced. example: the difference between a clone and authentic cherry bomber? about $280. it's fucking ridiculous!!!! keep in mind, if we dont want the fda getting involved then we keep big $$ out of this. if they see that vaping is becoming a big money business they will extort it and that will affect us. greed ultimately ruins everything. any thoughts?
Yes many people go unnoticed on ebay and don't get the boot. However I speak from experience that they killed my business on eBay. I was selling a ton of batteries, coils, and tanks on eBay in addition to liquids. I have given up with eBay with selling hardware after a ton of item removals and multiple 30 day suspensions including a permanent ban of one of my eBay accounts. You will notice many ecig suppliers on there pop up with little or no feedback.....chances are they were once a seller with a good deal of feedback that were forced to create a new account in hopes of moving inventory. eBay reasoning is while ecigs are not regulated by the FDA they choose not to allow them. I wish this wasn't the case or that I was one of the lucky one's that they left alone as I offered excellent pricing and had a ton of positive feedback with no negative being ebay added a large amount of sales in addition to our online store.....but I guess that's life until the FDA does get involved. In terms of keeping FDA out because the vaping industry is big money.....well its too late for that the Vaping industry in 2014 I believe surpassed a 1.5 billion dollar industry.

Happy Vaping Everyone!

Ebays Restricted Items List dealing with tobacco related items is below
iconNotAllowed_25x25.gif
Not allowed
  • Any item containing tobacco and intended for consumption
    Blunts or cigar wraps
  • Chewing tobacco
  • Cigarettes (including flavored cigarettes)
  • Cigars
  • Cuban cigars (see our embargoed goods and prohibited countries policy)
  • Dipping tobacco
  • Electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes) and components
  • Herbal cigarettes or herbal tobacco (sometimes called nicotine-free cigarettes or tobacco-free cigarettes)
  • Hookah or Shisha molasses that contains tobacco
  • Including photos of cigarettes, cigars, and other tobacco items when selling cigar bands, collectible packaging, or other accessories
  • Loose leaf tobacco
  • Nicotine inhalers or nasal sprays (see our medical drugs and devices policy)
  • Pipe tobacco
  • Smokeless tobacco

Johnny2Much

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes many people go unnoticed on ebay and don't get the boot. However I speak from experience that they killed my business on eBay. I was selling a ton of batteries, coils, and tanks on eBay in addition to liquids. I have given up with eBay with selling hardware after a ton of item removals and multiple 30 day suspensions including a permanent ban of one of my eBay accounts. You will notice many ecig suppliers on there pop up with little or no feedback.....chances are they were once a seller with a good deal of feedback that were forced to create a new account in hopes of moving inventory. eBay reasoning is while ecigs are not regulated by the FDA they choose not to allow them. I wish this wasn't the case or that I was one of the lucky one's that they left alone as I offered excellent pricing and had a ton of positive feedback with no negative being ebay added a large amount of sales in addition to our online store.....but I guess that's life until the FDA does get involved. In terms of keeping FDA out because the vaping industry is big money.....well its too late for that the Vaping industry in 2014 I believe surpassed a 1.5 billion dollar industry.

Happy Vaping Everyone!

Ebays Restricted Items List dealing with tobacco related items is below
iconNotAllowed_25x25.gif
Not allowed
  • Any item containing tobacco and intended for consumption
    Blunts or cigar wraps
  • Chewing tobacco
  • Cigarettes (including flavored cigarettes)
  • Cigars
  • Cuban cigars (see our embargoed goods and prohibited countries policy)
  • Dipping tobacco
  • Electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes) and components
  • Herbal cigarettes or herbal tobacco (sometimes called nicotine-free cigarettes or tobacco-free cigarettes)
  • Hookah or Shisha molasses that contains tobacco
  • Including photos of cigarettes, cigars, and other tobacco items when selling cigar bands, collectible packaging, or other accessories
  • Loose leaf tobacco
  • Nicotine inhalers or nasal sprays (see our medical drugs and devices policy)
  • Pipe tobacco
  • Smokeless tobacco
wow....that's.......wow..........im gonna sell a kidney (not on ebay, fuck 'em) and use that money on atty's, wire, pg vg nicotine and flavors lol. when the fda gets involved we wont be able to get a 30 ml bottle for under $30, and we wont be able to get the shit we need to make our own juice, at least not without a million dollar permit.......

HealthierCigs.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
wow....that's.......wow..........im gonna sell a kidney (not on ebay, fuck 'em) and use that money on atty's, wire, pg vg nicotine and flavors lol. when the fda gets involved we wont be able to get a 30 ml bottle for under $30, and we wont be able to get the shit we need to make our own juice, at least not without a million dollar permit.......
yes dont try listing your kidney on eBay they will probably remove your listing lol

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
As I said before I am a seller and have had several listings for rda's and rayon for over 2 months now and have not had any problems. The listing for rayon is the same listing that gets auto renewed every 30 days. I think that I have been problem free because I do not use any brand or company names in my listings. I would bet that most listings that are pulled are because of a vero (verified owners rights program) violation. Vero comes into play when intellectual property laws are violated. Large companies and manufacturers scan ebay for listings that violate these laws and have them pulled. Vero members are so powerful that when they tell ebay to pull a listing ebay just pulls it and does not question, verify or even look at the listing before pulling it.

From ebay:

We're committed to protecting the intellectual property rights of third parties and to providing our members with a safe place to buy and sell. We created the Verified Rights Owner (VeRO) Program so that intellectual property owners can easily report listings that infringe their rights.

We require that a rights owner be registered through VeRO before reporting items to us. Rights owners sign legally binding documents when reporting items to eBay.

Like I mentioned in my earlier post I was found in violation a couple of years ago for a listing that I had Sony's logo in the wallpaper I used. Some vero members such as Sony are very strict and picky when a listing uses anything that they consider to be in violation of copyright/intellectual property laws. Since I do not use any company names or logos in my listings I am safe. There are many other reasons a listing can be pulled as well and a lot of times even a veteran seller is not aware that they violated a policy.

From an eBay buyer perspective, they really put a damper on my buying selections too. I had gotten some really good deals at one point and when I went back to buy again, or to check a purchase status, I get the message that the item had been removed! That's it....no detailed information, no way to check the order status, nothing! Luckily my order had made it through before they pulled the plug, but what a bummer! Can't they just leave people alone?? Geez!!

HealthierCigs.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Yes I think what you just stated was the worst thing ebay was doing by pulling listings after purchase. The buyers were frantic because they paid money but there is zero record of it anywhere and no tracking.

Jesus, learn how to get past the filters and stop crying about some Liberal agenda as you call it. Selling Electronic Cigs is against their TOS. But there are 1000's of mods/rba's/rda's still being auctioned everyday. You have 2 options figure out how the other 1000 people sell their ecig stuff on EBAY or follow their TOS and leave. They are covering their ass, but you can STILL sell your stuffs if the Liberal boogie man will just quit bringing you down.

Ebay is now stopping everyone
from selling E-cig mods and excessaries
That is exactly what I do on eBay. I have to be extremely creative with wordplay to explain the product so that the experienced vaper knows exactly what I am talking about. Although, I have been himmed up a few times by having listings removed, but that was all a part of a learning curve when I first started selling. Now, so far, I am a Bronze Powerseller with a projected status to reach Top Rated by the end of this month. I don't invest too much into it as at any moment, they can shut me down. So with that being said, I toe the line and ensure customers are as happy as can be. Unfortunately until we are accepted as a respectable commerce/ecommerce community, this is what we must do. eBay does use robots to key on certain buzz words to kill listings, so we must be resilient word ninjas to get around their robots. I own a personal website as well, but it is so damn hard to drive traffic to it as I am not as saavy when it comes to SEO, so I rely on "Big Brother eBay" to do it for me. I try my best to get as many of my customers to my site as possible but it is a very SLOW process. All in All, eBay "A publicly traded company" will do whatever their board of directors (masters) tell them to do. We just have to hold the line until the government becomes weary with us and decides to move on to something else like they always do. If you guys need stuff check me out on eBay and look for dsramsey2008. Store name Vaposeum. Add the dot com to Vaposeum if you want to hit up my actual site. Thanks for letting me chime in.

R.J.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Talk about word play - the carbon fiber wrap I ordered for my Sig was categorized under Lawn and Garden....lol!

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Talk about word play - the carbon fiber wrap I ordered for my Sig was categorized under Lawn and Garden....lol!

Now that is some SERIOUS "word ninja..ing" right there! LMAO

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I put a few things on ebay for the last 2 weeks and the drip tips are still up. The bell caps got taken down yesterday, maybe because the title had Kanger in it? Or is a piece of plastic now considered tobacco? I have been an ebay member since 1999. If I put a new listing with just a bell cap picture from different angles with little to no description will I get taken down again and banned? Anyone had success in listing an item again and staying under the radar?

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have sold multiple RDA's with no problems. Have had a listing selling Little boys for over 2 months now and have sold 3 out of the 4 I have for sale. I also sell cellucotton/rayon and have had the same listing up for about 3 months now and have made many sales. I have not had to use any word play and have done nothing different than my listings for laptops, cellphones and other electronics that I also sell. The one thing that I do not do is use any name brands in my listings for vape supplies and I also make sure that I state that my rda's are clones. If you are having your listings pulled there must be something you are doing that is violating policy and your listings would probably be pulled no matter what you were selling.

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My listing copy and pasted and only had positive feedback. Is it the word Kbox? Or because I used Kanger in my title?

Title: "Kanger Subtank Mini Bell Cap Clear USA Seller"

"Acrylic SUBTANK Mini Bell Cap
Bell Cap comes new in package, ships from USA.
Bell Cap Only, pictures show Bell Cap on Subtank Mini on a Kbox for visual purposes only.
  • Drip tip not included.
  • Kbox not included.
  • Subtank Mini not included.
Approximate Dimensions metric
DEPTH 21.8 mm
HEIGHT 37.5 mm
WIDTH 21.8 mm
PRODUCT WEIGHT 9.0 g

Items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days, unless otherwise stated. We do not ship during weekends or holidays. We will notify all customers via email with tracking number once their orders have shipped. Unless otherwise stated, standard shipping services are used and delivery will take 5 to 7 working days, depending on the item purchased and the delivery location. Delivery time is not guaranteed for standard shipping.
We currently do not offer shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, International or APO,FPO,POB addresses.
No refunds, all sales are final."

KatyLoo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It is most definitely because you used the word Kanger. Even if you take it out of the title but include it in the description this can happen.

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It could be but not sure. Why don't you try it without the word Kanger and see what happens? Just use subtank to describe what it's used on. Also I would look at other listings for the same item you are selling and compare yours with their's and see if you can get an idea why yours was pulled and their's was not.

I don't see anything wrong with your listing other then the use of the word Kanger which may or may not be the reason for your listing getting pulled. Also you are aware that all sales have a 14 day return no matter what? There is no such thing as no refunds on ebay anymore except in very specific situations.

Last edited:

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will try again and go with a completely new, more simple listing. Its been a long time since I sold on ebay, so thanks for all the info.

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Try it like this:

Title: "Subtank Mini Bell Cap Clear USA Seller"

"Acrylic SUBTANK Mini Bell Cap
Bell Cap comes new in package, ships from USA.
Bell Cap Only, pictures show Bell Cap on Subtank Mini on a box mod for visual purposes only.
  • Drip tip not included.
  • Box mod not included.
  • Subtank Mini not included.
Approximate Dimensions metric
DEPTH 21.8 mm
HEIGHT 37.5 mm
WIDTH 21.8 mm
PRODUCT WEIGHT 9.0 g

Items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days, unless otherwise stated. We do not ship during weekends or holidays. We will notify all customers via email with tracking number once their orders have shipped. Unless otherwise stated, standard shipping services are used and delivery will take 5 to 7 working days, depending on the item purchased and the delivery location. Delivery time is not guaranteed for standard shipping.
We currently do not offer shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, International or APO,FPO,POB addresses.

Triplenickel

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
makes sense now, I ordered a a snow wolf 200 and after it was marked shipped I received an email that the posting had been removed. I thought it was strange but now I understand, still a stupid policy

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A lot of items I had in my watch list have disappeared. Jerks....

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was able to fly under the ebay radar for more than a year selling various mods, attys, etc. I started getting the “we have removed your listing” notices a few months ago. But, since the removal was after the item was sold and paid for (sometimes several weeks afterwards) I didn’t pay it much mind. None of my active listings were removed or impacted.

However, after about the 4th or 5th removal notice, I got an email from them stating that ecigs of any type, or any materials related to ecigs, were not permitted on ebay, and they were suspending my selling account for 24 hours. I took that as a ‘we warned you, now we’re serious’ type of notice, and have not listed any vape gear since.

Not a big deal since I was just selling personal gear that I didn’t want/use, but I miss not being able to list vape items on ebay – it was an easy way to get a decent price for older stuff.

BDub84

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got a email from ebay from doing this...:( But from what it sounds like they aren't going to shut my account down just yet. This sucks, I was making people happy and I was enjoying it but now i'm not sure what to do. Especially seeing that i have a big order possibly coming in soon. Anybody want to buy some gear? lol :p

jte12345

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
why would you say that?
Ebay and PayPal are owned by the same people, therefore they both know that yoafe money through the sale of ecigs. Both sites are strongly against ecigs, therefore PayPal will either take, or shut down your PayPal account. This is why no online vape shops use PayPal for payments, because any use of PayPal in the sale of ecigs is forbidden.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

jte12345

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dame thing as always, fearing and shunning what they don't understand

Well that sucks. what is this world coming to.
Paypal isn't going to keep your money.
Ebay started pulling listings almost 2 years ago. They started with Innokin products. They do it by certain key words and also by manufacturer. Some of the manufactures currently on the hit list are innokin, aspire, kanger, seego, eleaf, smoktech and several others. There are still many manufacturers that have not made it on the hit list and they also don't police things consistently and there is no automated system for yanking the listings so there is a lag sometimes between putting listings up and them getting pulled so you will still see everything up. After you have a certain number of listings pulled they start putting restrictions on your account. I personally had one for 30 days. You can also get your account perma banned. I have been able to keep plugging along with a limited product line, but my sales have gone from $350,000 a year ago to about $200,000 projected this year.

Johnny2Much

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i posted about 7 different coils for sale on ebay. all very nice, original, and only sold one in a month! is there a better venue for selling custom coils? I"m putting some nice stuff out there too.....claptoned clapton, double staggered stapled fused claptons, 14 strand dual core slentre braidator.......all for competetive prices!!! got plenty of views as well....im gonna focus on getting myself out there a little more, start instagraming my coils and make a few videos to make a name for myself.....was thinking of using this same name maybe......"Johnny2Much" has been my nickname since 1999

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ebay and PayPal are owned by the same people, therefore they both know that yoafe money through the sale of ecigs. Both sites are strongly against ecigs, therefore PayPal will either take, or shut down your PayPal account. This is why no online vape shops use PayPal for payments, because any use of PayPal in the sale of ecigs is forbidden.

Incorrect. PayPal and eBay are now separate entities altogether.

Johnny2Much

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

it was big news, paypal and ebay split......

I just received this from ebay where I was selling mods and tanks, And I just wanted everyone to know that they are taking sides of the FDA ruling that was shut down by congress of trying to control the ecig market. I closed my account with them and I hope everyone else will do the same to send a message to them.I explained that the FDA was shut down on their attempt to control the market on false information by congress and that because of their apparent liberal decision to follow through with it anyway they have made a 3 million consumer mistake. Write them and tell them why you are shutting down your account and take a stand before it goes any further.We need to stand together on this one.
The following listing has been removed:

181431343545 - Innokin VTR, Stainless Steel with case

We noticed that item(s) offered for sale on this account weren’t listed in accordance with our Tobacco Products policy. We realize you may not have been aware of this policy, or that this may have been a simple oversight, so we're including some policy information to help you with your future listings and to make sure they don't run into any problems. We also had to take the following actions:
- Listings that didn't follow eBay guidelines have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.
- We have credited any associated fees to your account.
Due to strict government regulations, eBay doesn't allow the sale of most tobacco products. This includes cigarettes, cigars, electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes), herbal cigarettes, and smokeless tobacco.

The following items are not considered collectibles, and they are not allowed to be listed or sold on eBay:
- Cigars in cellophane wrapping
- Collectible tobacco, including a listing that describes the tobacco instead of its collectible packaging
- Tobacco products packaged in classic packaging
- Electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes) or e-cigarette accessories

You may sell collectible packaging that contains tobacco if the package is unopened. Your listing must follow the guidelines below, and the guidelines must be included in the listing. Please refer to the policy page to find the guidelines and disclaimers you need to include in your listing.

If you include photos in your listing, you need to display the actual item for sale. Stock photos are not allowed.

For more information on this policy, go to:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/tobacco.html

You listed an electronic cigarette or an electronic cigarette accessory. While we appreciate that you have chosen to utilize our site, we must ask that you please not relist in this case. We attempted to call you to go over this information by phone but were unable to reach you.

Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with this information and be sure that future listings follow these guidelines. Keep in mind that if further items aren't listed in accordance with our policy, it could result in additional action including account restrictions or loss of buying and selling privileges on eBay.

Learn more about the reasons why listings are removed:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/questions/listing-ended.html

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

I just received this from ebay where I was selling mods and tanks, And I just wanted everyone to know that they are taking sides of the FDA ruling that was shut down by congress of trying to control the ecig market. I closed my account with them and I hope everyone else will do the same to send a message to them.I explained that the FDA was shut down on their attempt to control the market on false information by congress and that because of their apparent liberal decision to follow through with it anyway they have made a 3 million consumer mistake. Write them and tell them why you are shutting down your account and take a stand before it goes any further.We need to stand together on this one.
The following listing has been removed:

181431343545 - Innokin VTR, Stainless Steel with case

We noticed that item(s) offered for sale on this account weren’t listed in accordance with our Tobacco Products policy. We realize you may not have been aware of this policy, or that this may have been a simple oversight, so we're including some policy information to help you with your future listings and to make sure they don't run into any problems. We also had to take the following actions:
- Listings that didn't follow eBay guidelines have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.
- We have credited any associated fees to your account.
Due to strict government regulations, eBay doesn't allow the sale of most tobacco products. This includes cigarettes, cigars, electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes), herbal cigarettes, and smokeless tobacco.

The following items are not considered collectibles, and they are not allowed to be listed or sold on eBay:
- Cigars in cellophane wrapping
- Collectible tobacco, including a listing that describes the tobacco instead of its collectible packaging
- Tobacco products packaged in classic packaging
- Electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes) or e-cigarette accessories

You may sell collectible packaging that contains tobacco if the package is unopened. Your listing must follow the guidelines below, and the guidelines must be included in the listing. Please refer to the policy page to find the guidelines and disclaimers you need to include in your listing.

If you include photos in your listing, you need to display the actual item for sale. Stock photos are not allowed.

For more information on this policy, go to:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/tobacco.html

You listed an electronic cigarette or an electronic cigarette accessory. While we appreciate that you have chosen to utilize our site, we must ask that you please not relist in this case. We attempted to call you to go over this information by phone but were unable to reach you.

Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with this information and be sure that future listings follow these guidelines. Keep in mind that if further items aren't listed in accordance with our policy, it could result in additional action including account restrictions or loss of buying and selling privileges on eBay.

Learn more about the reasons why listings are removed:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/questions/listing-ended.html

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

Actually, think what is happening. I believe Ebay is monopolozing the ecig market by creating their own user ids to sell ecig supplies and lie to the rest of the world about the FDA - so only Ebay can sell these items. I'd bet that This person is an Ebay person selling ecigs - as this account is untouchable and they have been selling vaping supplies forever:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/vapepartsma...m3aad8e5d85&var=&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Actually, think what is happening. I believe Ebay is monopolozing the ecig market by creating their own user ids to sell ecig supplies and lie to the rest of the world about the FDA - so only Ebay can sell these items. I'd bet that This person is an Ebay person selling ecigs - as this account is untouchable and they have been selling vaping supplies forever:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/vapepartsma...m3aad8e5d85&var=&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

You do understand that they are selling vaporizers and accessories NOT meant for nicotine eliquid correct?
As in "Dry Herb" vaporizers.

The volcano vaporizer is the Cadillac of "Dry herb" vaporizers and you CAN NOT use nicotine eliquiid in this device.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?hash...589&_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=volcano+vaporizer

All eBay would have to do is ban the word "volcano" when used along with the word "vaporizer" and they would all be gone.

Why doesn't eBay do this you ask?

It's quite simple: There are LEGAL medical uses for this device and this medicinal product is now legal medicinally in well over a third of the United States.

Vaping devices get banned for 3 reasons
(I have stated this before twice but I will restate it for people who do not feel like reading the whole thread)

1) Companies such as Kanger, Aspire, Joytech, Sigelei, Pioneer4U, Innokin, etc.., etc... PRICE FIX their products!!!

If you buy 1000 Sigelei 150 watt mods you can get them for $30 each (Maybe even less) BUT Sigelei FORCES sellers to sell the mods for no less than $79.99 and if you are caught selling them cheaper they even call their own products counterfeit.
In order to get the highly coveted "Authorized Reseller" you have to promise to sell the mods for what they tell you to.

If you think for one second that these China companies don't have people searching eBay daily and reporting their own products that are being sold for less than the price that THEY FIXED as counterfeit and getting the listings taken down then you are out of touch with reality.

2) Your competition.

If you are selling a device for $20 less than the next guy wants to sell it for don't think that he will not report you in a heartbeat.
This happens between vendors all day every day because if I snitch on you eBay doesn't tell you that it was me who snitched.
So you don't know who's ass to beat when some asshole reports your listings.

3) ANTZ, Dogooder Parents who are Brainwashed By "Public Health", Centers For Tobacco Free Kids, ACS, ALA, Democratic Senators Who Want the Vaping Industry out of business and all of their minions.

If you don't think these people know about eBays policies and don't repost posts when they aren't doing anything on the political front to ruin vapers lives then you don't know exactly how evil these Anti nicotine nazi assholes really are.
Because they report posts too.

These 3 reasons explain 100% why postings on eBay randomly get taken down.
You are being fucked in so many directions that you can never tell who's going to fuck you and when.
There are people who hate vapers and hate vaping.

#micdrop

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Coming to think of it, I bought my orchid v2 clone on eBay a few weeks ago. $7 shipped. Tobeco version. Besides the small size, love this tank.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just ordered a Twisted Messes RDA last night from eBay.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
This is the reason why every month someone comes in here and cries about all of their listings getting taken down.
It's totally random.

I almost forgot about one more type that will fuck you quick

4) Authentic modders and dealers of only authentics.

Let's face it these guys hate cloners and want to make primo money on their $40 to $200 dollar RDA's.
If you are selling $6 to $25 Clones of their RDA's they will report you for "Counterfeit merchandise" in a heartbeat.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the reason why every month someone comes in here and cries about all of their listings getting taken down.
It's totally random.

I almost forgot about one more type that will fuck you quick

4) Authentic modders and dealers of only authentics.

Let's face it these guys hate cloners and want to make primo money on their $40 to $200 dollar RDA's.
If you are selling $6 to $25 Clones of their RDA's they will report you for "Counterfeit merchandise" in a heartbeat.
True, when I looked for the VCM on in I only found a handful.... The majority of listings are by the same user.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am closing my ebay account. I don't hardly sell on there anyway but they can kiss my ass!

VU Sponsors