Become a Patron!

eBay sellers

Is there anything like a review of eBay sellers here on the vaping underground? As most people have figured out, 9 out of 10 sellers are selling clones as authentic.
I think it would be very helpful to us because eBay doesn't seem to allow ripped off buyers the proper way of stopping this crap. I understand that some people might think that it's not a good idea to buy on eBay because of the counterfeit problems. But what about all the people who don't know any better? I think there should be some type ofof an eBay seller review section.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Is there anything like a review of eBay sellers here on the vaping underground? As most people have figured out, 9 out of 10 sellers are selling clones as authentic.
I think it would be very helpful to us because eBay doesn't seem to allow ripped off buyers the proper way of stopping this crap. I understand that some people might think that it's not a good idea to buy on eBay because of the counterfeit problems. But what about all the people who don't know any better? I think there should be some type ofof an eBay seller review section.
Welcome to VU.
I don't know if there is a thread already but if you know of any post them here. Personally I only buy drip tips on ebay. Have bought a couple attys from sellers that also have an online store I trust.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors