Become a Patron!

**EBAY users beware of this seller**

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
eBay is not is not a good place to get vape kit.
Copied and pasted from UKV

WARNING! Dangerous products being sold.

You may remember a certain guy on Youtube who goes by the name of “de jay” and who has become notorious for vaping very unsafe builds. On one video, he was vaping an incredibly low resistance build with a towel wrapped around his mod, presumably because it was too hot to hold. Then his battery vented.
smiley26.gif

Anyway, it turns out that this guy is also a vendor on Ebay UK. His user ID is angelizlive. You can tell that it’s the same guy as “de jay” by following the links to his videos in his listings. He sells atomisers that have been modified for cloud chasing, with pre-made coils already installed in them.

Pre-made coils are often aimed at new vapers, but some of his coils are explicitly advertised on Ebay as 0.03 ohms!
smiley3.gif
And if you watch the videos, he admits that some of the builds that come installed in the atties he’s selling have caused his batteries to vent.
smiley26.gif
Since he completely disregards even the most basic safety precautions and makes dangerous builds, I thought that I should warn people not to buy his pre-coiled atties. And if you do, please don’t use the included coils unless you hate your face and limbs!

EDIT: Please feel free to repost this post on any other forum or vaping group. It would be great if you could help to spread the word.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
eBay is not is not a good place to get vape kit.
Copied and pasted from UKV

WARNING! Dangerous products being sold.

You may remember a certain guy on Youtube who goes by the name of “de jay” and who has become notorious for vaping very unsafe builds. On one video, he was vaping an incredibly low resistance build with a towel wrapped around his mod, presumably because it was too hot to hold. Then his battery vented.
smiley26.gif

Anyway, it turns out that this guy is also a vendor on Ebay UK. His user ID is angelizlive. You can tell that it’s the same guy as “de jay” by following the links to his videos in his listings. He sells atomisers that have been modified for cloud chasing, with pre-made coils already installed in them.

Pre-made coils are often aimed at new vapers, but some of his coils are explicitly advertised on Ebay as 0.03 ohms!
smiley3.gif
And if you watch the videos, he admits that some of the builds that come installed in the atties he’s selling have caused his batteries to vent.
smiley26.gif
Since he completely disregards even the most basic safety precautions and makes dangerous builds, I thought that I should warn people not to buy his pre-coiled atties. And if you do, please don’t use the included coils unless you hate your face and limbs!

EDIT: Please feel free to repost this post on any other forum or vaping group. It would be great if you could help to spread the word.
bad man he is

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just report his auctions to eBay's Safeharbor...by scrolling down the auction page and looking to the right side for the "print/report item" links.

Right now, he has no listings (but this could change):

angelizlive's current listings

Find the unsafe auction, scroll down below the seller's eBay ID area, click report item, select "prohibited/restricted items", select "hazardous materials", select "other hazardous materials" and then click send report.

You can go back and do another report under the drugs, alcohol, tobacco area as well....and I'm sure other areas.

Once eBay's had a chance to review the listing, they'll delete it and send the seller a warning. If he does it again and another report is filed...he'll be banned from ebay.

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks like all his listings are now gone.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ide be willing to wager, he was/is military and is a plant, being paid to pump dangerous items into the market...that way when bad things happen, the industry can take away the PV items that are on the market....false flag operation of sorts....

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will contact an associate of mine who works in the IT Department of eBay.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"pre-made coils are often aimed at new vapers, but some of his coils are explicitly advertised on Ebay as 0.03 ohms!"

0.03 Ohms is flat out dangerous, damn near a dead short of the battery. I Sub-ohm, sometimes down to .17, however I am VERY cognizant of my battery and mod's capabilities. Any fucking idiot that has to use a towel to hold onto a hot mod and vents the battery is just a purveyor of idiocy and danger, kinda like my neighbor who started his BBQ on the 4th of July with gasoline and lost his eyebrows and some hair from the front of his head. That's also the reason I don't go deer hunting the first few days when the season opens, too many boozed up idiots in the woods with rifles.

Last edited:

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just report his auctions to eBay's Safeharbor...by scrolling down the auction page and looking to the right side for the "print/report item" links.

Right now, he has no listings (but this could change):

angelizlive's current listings

Find the unsafe auction, scroll down below the seller's eBay ID area, click report item, select "prohibited/restricted items", select "hazardous materials", select "other hazardous materials" and then click send report.

You can go back and do another report under the drugs, alcohol, tobacco area as well....and I'm sure other areas.

Once eBay's had a chance to review the listing, they'll delete it and send the seller a warning. If he does it again and another report is filed...he'll be banned from ebay.
I just went to his thread he's at it again!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The funniest thing is his prices lol he even has one on top of a tobeco box

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
One video on his stacked mod he says its safe to run a .05 build with 20,22,26g but not the 16g he was using lol omg this guy deserves for a battery to vent near Hus face 8.4v @.05 isn't that like 1411 watts or some shit. I'm sure with the voltage drop its only 5v but still

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
HOLY FUCK... lets just hope we get our christmas wish and he darwin awards his ass out of the gene pool and saves a newbie.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's complete morons like this guy who endanger others and give the FDA and governments ammo to target vapers. You can't fix stupid, but hopefully someone will try.

I still shake my head when I read about some doofus shooting himself while cleaning his pistol or rifle. You've got to unload the weapon to get to the chamber to clean it, that's the whole point. Again, you can't fix stupid.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sometime stupid fixes stupid let's hope it does with him:)
That special vape towel will fail one day lol

Last edited:

punishedprimate

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I always advise people to stay away from ebay for vape products. Heard waay too many stories of people being screwed and actually witnessed a battery explode in a clone bought off there. my friend (thankfully) had the cap off when it happened so it blew upwards and not out but still. Stay away from ebay. There are plenty of reputable online stores to shop but try to support local B&M stores if you can.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors