Become a Patron!

ECF isn't the only Vape Forum that BANS...

KY_Rob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's a little backwater place that bans people without explanation, reason or notice. In fact, it likely wouldn't be where it is today (which isn't much anyway) without someone taking the initiative to encourage their "friends" to follow them there in the first place.

I won't go so far as to name the locale, simply because it might just drive more traffic that direction, and at this point that's laughable.

The people who run it know who they are. I hope they're happy...but likely they never will be. Oh well. C'est la vie.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I think what happens is when people get in any position of power - even if its a small little forum - it gets to their head. I think the reason why VU works out so well is everyone that created VU were already in a good position in the vaping community and already established themselves without stepping on other people. That's what makes it unique.

Also I don't think we take ourselves so seriously. We like to mess around and have fun!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
There's a little backwater place that bans people without explanation, reason or notice. In fact, it likely wouldn't be where it is today (which isn't much anyway) without someone taking the initiative to encourage their "friends" to follow them there in the first place.

I won't go so far as to name the locale, simply because it might just drive more traffic that direction, and at this point that's laughable.

The people who run it know who they are. I hope they're happy...but likely they never will be. Oh well. C'est la vie.
I was on a pipe smokers forum like that. I got banned for discussing a fellow member who was banned with another member in PM's Seems the Admin took great joy in sifting through PM's of the members. I never got a warning or anything, just poof, and I was gone!

VU Sponsors