Become a Patron!

ECF now locking threads talking about unregistered vendors. lol

Oberon75

Member For 4 Years
It's pretty pathetic considering these threads have gone thousands and thousands of posts from people who either enjoy or are looking for information on juices such as ITC Vapes, Vape Wild and a few others. But since these companies aren't lining the websites pockets, they are now locked because so many people enjoy them over their registered vendors. Hopefully they lose a lot of traffic over this because if people cannot discuss the juice they enjoy, ECF doesn't deserve the users.

533864266889e87c4483108b88f469b2.jpg

622c87ce8e14aafe9ce2db8ea495901c.jpg

238c70830fa01de6e931c1fa0267d75c.jpg

1120c74876ddbd000cfcebcd2e674efc.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF went from a site that helped many folks with information about vaping to a site run by fanboys that if you dare say anything negative about whos unit they suck on to a shit site. Classwife is one of the cunts who have helped drive the site into a wall.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
(even though this was posted in May)Holy crap.............Send them all here, they can set up new threads with no worries of EVER getting closed:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D
I have been running a year behind for the past 2 months.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would have to say that this is Trump tactics to try to force you to follow his road behind him faithfully and without fear to place him high in our world where he and Joe only know so how about a go and fuck yourselves really proper with the so called admins (more like fan bastards & fan bitches) so to all my fellow cloud making fools I bid you the best for them to even have had you as a reader of the site only to try and guide (ram down your fkn throat) in your quest to be just a bit healthier .... Stopping point? Not just yet, we all have used ECF or at least 75% but now they find themselves not so relevant. This has to be hard for them, just think this guy Joe decided to help some people out to save a bit of money. Everyone who had heard of
Joe spread the word and next thing you know.... A fkn giant in the so called industry was shocked to know that lil ole Joe has taken the biscuits and gravy away and try as they may, will never be at the top again. So after much blaa, blaa Thank you Joe for your efforts to save me a few dollars so I pray that you get many more dollars for your resolve during the times that doubt could have been around but you pushed forward for me and the rest of the people who love ole Joe. Thank you for everything Joe, and if I didn't say or you haven't heard but most people are in agreement with me when I say FUCK ECF and any of the management of the company. It's nice to see them dropping in all the time. Vape on my friends, vape on.

Last edited:

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Please don't bother to try to understand, its one of my personalities, just the one that is being mostly controlled with meds and so far has not been able to get its hand om my guns or knives.

cobalt327

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The issue was, the fan boi threads were being 'hosted' by little more than shills for various vendors- vendors who did not want to play by their rules, but DID get a hardon over what the exposure there did for their bottom line. ITC Vapes was one of the worst (best?) in that regard. The OP of the ITC thread once PMed me asking that I not compare ITC to any other vendor's juice, else ECF mods could give her grief. So she knew she was skirting their rules. Now, do I think their rules are draconian? Fucking-A. But the fact is, it's not a democracy- it's a dictatorship, and it's THEIR sandbox and if you wanna play you gotsta pay. Those who find that intolerable will leave. Others will simply abide by the rules. Some like me will use ECF for their own purposes/benefit and will refuse to get caught up in childish policy disputes or politics.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors