Become a Patron!

ECF OUTSIDE TROLLS NAME AND SHAME THREAD

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahahaha Oh the impotent rage! Hilarious.

You make an awful lot of assumptions. I'm an Atheist, but I am a better person than you are. That's the ONLY thing you've gotten right so far.

Watching you seethe and vomit your hate is highly amusing. Please, do continue. ^.~
oh it has nothing to do with religon it has to do with anal retention and chickenshit phoney moral outrage of stupid fucks. and a certain provencial charm..I thought it was pretty clear...whoosh....

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ee0ec6cae91ceb0be2fdc3490f85d1e8.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
just curious. but, I'm guessing ya'll, are here for this thread only? I don't see where either of you have even looked anywhere else.
so a simple way to make the BS stop would probably be to let them stay here in the phantom zone.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
just curious. but, I'm guessing ya'll, are here for this thread only? I don't see where either of you have even looked anywhere else.
so a simple way to make the BS stop would probably be to let them stay here in the phantom zone.
Actually I'm here to "explore" since ECF has been pissing me off lately.
I've been browsing other threads and such, I just haven't posted, yet.

There's something about a train wreck that makes it hard to look away...

Plus watching Pulsevape lose his shit is fucking hilarious.

Do you have any suggestions for a good area to go?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Actually I'm here to "explore" since ECF has been pissing me off lately.
I've been browsing other threads and such, I just haven't posted, yet.

There's something about a train wreck that makes it hard to look away...

Do you have any suggestions for a good area to go?
we have some good stuff in the diy areas, a lot of knowledge in the regulated mods and rda sections also.
or- you can continue to tell me how you are here harassing one of our members for your own comic relief

Last edited:

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
we have some good stuff in the diy areas, a lot of knowledge in the regaled mods and rda sections also.
or- you can continue to tell me how you are here harassing one of our members for your own comic relief
The issue with him was of his doing.

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
we have some good stuff in the diy areas, a lot of knowledge in the regaled mods and rda sections also.
When life gives you lemons....find someone whose life gave them vodka, and have a party :drunk:

Are regaled mods what royalty uses? :giggle:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
its been two days now, its safe to say that at this point, you are pushing the buttons for your own amusement.

I'm just calling it like i see it

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I used to enjoy the show your builds thread..haven't stopped by in a while...no longer searching for my favorite builds, I have found them.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
its been two days now, its safe to say that at this point, you are pushing the buttons for your own amusement.

I'm just calling it like i see it
I've been responding to his hostility. I didn't come here swinging, quite the contrary.

I saw him jump Celtic's shit for no reason and "called it like I see it". I was cordial in my first response, and got bile thrown at me in response.

I haven't "backed down" because I don't believe in backing down to bullies. Period.

I respect a person who "calls it like they see it" because I am the same. Had your member not been so inflammatory and disrespectful, I wouldn't be wasting my time with him.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've been responding to his hostility. I didn't come here swinging, quite the contrary.

I saw him jump Celtic's shit for no reason and "called it like I see it". I was cordial in my first response, and got bile thrown at me in response.

I haven't "backed down" because I don't believe in backing down to bullies. Period.

I respect a person who "calls it like they see it" because I am the same. Had your member not been so inflammatory and disrespectful, I wouldn't be wasting my time with him.
you're proving my point.... your own mods will tell you "it takes two to tango"

have fun.

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
POT -> KETTLE

Do a need to 'splain it to ya?

Nope. I'm not angry. I'm amused by your impotent rage. Remember: I haven't been obsessing over you for months. Meanwhile, this thread stands as ready evidence that YOU most certainly HAVE been obsessing about me for that whole time.

This is an excellent example of why self awareness is important. Shame they don't sell it. You'll just have to figure it out all on your own.

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As ANY reader can note, YOU are the fly in the ointment simian-fucker.

;)

The "ointment" is a thread you've been smearing me in for months before I decided to let you know I'm reading it.

Caught with your hand in the cookie jar and how do you act? Like a four year old. Your parents must be so proud of the job they did raising you.

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you're proving my point.... your own mods will tell you "it takes two to tango"

have fun.

Does it? Because several people had been dancing quite an agressive tango on me for a long time in this thread before I posted a single word.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Does it? Because several people had been dancing quite an agressive tango on me for a long time in this thread before I posted a single word.
yeah, and 78 posts all one thread' which has developed into who can type the best insult.

that just sounds like one hell of a productive activity.
have a good day, I'm going to pop some corn and watch todays lesson on productive forum behavior.

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah, and 78 posts all one thread' which has developed into who can type the best insult.

that just sounds like one hell of a productive activity.
have a good day, I'm going to pop some corn and watch todays lesson on productive forum behavior.

Welcome to your opinion. When you find a thread on some other site where they've been trashing you by name for months I'm sure you'll sit on your hands too.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to your opinion. When you find a thread on some other site where they've been trashing you by name for months I'm sure you'll sit on your hands too.
I have and I did
people who don't know me in the real world can think what the hell they want. I will still enjoy my life and go about my business, if it bothers them that much then its their problem not mine.
I don't lose sleep over shit that does not effect me in the real world. They don't pay my bills, work for me, I don't work for them, - they can think what they want.

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have and I did
people who don't know me in the real world can think what the hell they want. I will still enjoy my life and go about my business, if it bothers them that much then its their problem not mine.
I don't lose sleep over shit that does not effect me in the real world. They don't pay my bills, work for me, I don't work for them, - they can think what they want.

Yet you attribute me with all of those negatives? You think of all the people here I'M the one losing sleep? Come on now. Look at the thread you're posting in. Someone is losing sleep about this and has been for months... across several threads. I come to stand up for myself and I'm the bad guy? No.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yet you attribute me with all of those negatives? You think of all the people here I'M the one losing sleep? Come on now. Look at the thread you're posting in. Someone is losing sleep about this and has been for months... across several threads. I come to stand up for myself and I'm the bad guy? No.
You came here for the sole purpose of confrontation, and are now on day 3 of the same trite idiocracy.
because someone you've never met said something about you on the interweb.

I'm sorry.

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You came here for the sole purpose of confrontation, and are now on day 3 of the same trite idiocracy.
because someone you've never met said something about you on the interweb.

I'm sorry.

Condescension isn't really advice. There's no way I'm responsible for this cluster fuck. People here started it long ago. If they don't like me pushing back against it they shouldn't be calling me out.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
see, now you are proving my point.
enjoy yourself dude, when you get bored, there is an entire forum around here.:popcorn:

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
see, now you are proving my point.
enjoy yourself dude, when you get bored, there is an entire forum around here.:popcorn:

That didn't prove your point, but I suppose it's your prerogative to believe it did.

Oh. And you're the third person to suggest I read the rest of the board. Scroll back. As I pointed out early on, I read this board all the time.

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The "ointment" is a thread you've been smearing me in for months before I decided to let you know I'm reading it.

Caught with your hand in the cookie jar and how do you act? Like a four year old. Your parents must be so proud of the job they did raising you.

Poor simian-baby..... You can dish out trouble, and not take it? Run home to mama now....

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Condescension isn't really advice. There's no way I'm responsible for this cluster fuck. People here started it long ago. If they don't like me pushing back against it they shouldn't be calling me out.

Did you read the name of this thread fuckwad? Did you note who started it (hint, it wasn't me).

If anyone posts to this thread that they personally have a problem with you, maybe you should ponder why?

Is that too hard for you?

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you read the name of this thread fuckwad? Did you note who started it (hint, it wasn't me).

If anyone posts to this thread that they personally have a problem with you, maybe you should ponder why?

Thanks for illustrating yet again that you're a douchebag. Congrats! Do they give prizes for that?

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for illustrating yet again that you're a douchebag. Congrats! Do they give prizes for that?

There you go, being a hypocrite. You get mad and cry like an infant when people complain what an ass you are, then you go and show how much of an ass you are!

Good luck with that asshat.

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There you go, being a hypocrite. You get mad and cry like an infant when people complain what an ass you are, then you go and show how much of an ass you are!

Good luck with that asshat.

Who are you struggling so hard to convince with this?

I mean, if it makes you feel better to flail in impotent rage in my direction I guess I'll consider it a service I'm providing?

I'm disappointed by the paucity of creativity in your dull name calling though. Would have thought that with all that effort expended something useful would have resulted. Guess not.

Besides, I'm not a hypocrite. Just handing you back a little of the rock throwing you were doing before I got here. Sucks getting caught.

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
An
Who are you struggling so hard to convince with this?

I mean, if it makes you feel better to flail in impotent rage in my direction I guess I'll consider it a service I'm providing?

I'm disappointed by the paucity of creativity in your dull name calling though. Would have thought that with all that effort expended something useful would have resulted. Guess not.

Besides, I'm not a hypocrite. Just handing you back a little of the rock throwing you were doing before I got here. Sucks getting caught.

Anyone can go look back through VU posts, or if they are still on ECF, they can look there.

Name calling and pompous arrogant posts from you. Every time, all the time.

Really, take a reality pill. Then again, don't. When you see how stupid you are, you might just have go cry to mama!

;)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

excellent post.

VU Sponsors