Become a Patron!

ECF OUTSIDE TROLLS NAME AND SHAME THREAD

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, way to prove me wrong.

LOL

So, "BigNasty," I don't know thing one about you outside of the fact that you seem intent on stroking your own ego by attacking me out of the blue. Do you have something specific against me or are you just another VU blowhard that no one likes?
You and that wrinkled cocksuck of an ambling scrotum Tropical bob are part of the downturn of ECF, and the reason I left there years ago.

Trust me if all you do is troll here your future here looks less than dim.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
well....maybe you're a nutjob...
Or, perhaps the nut job is you? Surf can be abrasive, and if I think he's stepped out of line I tell him. He's also a decent fucking human being and if you didn't have such a hard-on for slinging mud at him you might be able to see it. Then again, probably not, since you don't seem well liked here either. Being an unmitigated asshole seems like your only setting.

Yeah, Surf can be an asshole, but he's more than just an asshole. Unlike you.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_ntbbh2YfTc1txx2h7o1_1280_zpsha4zlr4v.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Or, perhaps the nut job is you? Surf can be abrasive, and if I think he's stepped out of line I tell him. He's also a decent fucking human being and if you didn't have such a hard-on for slinging mud at him you might be able to see it. Then again, probably not, since you don't seem well liked here either. Being an unmitigated asshole seems like your only setting.

Yeah, Surf can be an asshole, but he's more than just an asshole. Unlike you.
There is a difference of being an asshole and being a coat hanger damaged pile of ambling shit. Surf fucktard crossed that line and offers exactly fucking nothing to society, community and in life. So if you are defending him then you are a defective unit also, please go back to your SJW pud beating elsewhere also.

So far his snack pack throwing ways are exactly the same and instead of not being a total waste of digital space, or being a pustule on the taint of vaping in general he and you continue on like ECF boils that need to be lanced.
I am sure the shit filled burning bed surf bitch has created for himself over the years does not need a jock rider like you to defend him either, but then again you defectives tend to clump together like malignant cancer cells. And like surf cunt, you bring to the table and offer up exactly fucking nothing.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There is a difference of being an asshole and being a coat hanger damaged pile of ambling shit. Surf fucktard crossed that line and offers exactly fucking nothing to society, community and in life. So if you are defending him then you are a defective unit also, please go back to your SJW pud beating elsewhere also.

So far his snack pack throwing ways are exactly the same and instead of not being a total waste of digital space, or being a pustule on the taint of vaping in general he and you continue on like ECF boils that need to be lanced.
I am sure the shit filled burning bed surf bitch has created for himself over the years does not need a jock rider like you to defend him either, but then again you defectives tend to clump together like malignant cancer cells. And like surf cunt, you bring to the table and offer up exactly fucking nothing.
Am I supposed to be hurt? Honestly, what is your goal here? I've don't nothing to you. Period. I've refrained from defending Surf here but what you said crossed the line. I've remained neutral in the Surf/PCR/Pulsevape shit storm. I only got involved when Pulsevape chewed out a member named Celticluvr and he turned his vile vitriol on me. Other than than I have been amicable to everyone here.

You have some serious issues, and I hope you seek professional help.

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You and that wrinkled cocksuck of an ambling scrotum Tropical bob are part of the downturn of ECF, and the reason I left there years ago.

Trust me if all you do is troll here your future here looks less than dim.

LOL

Good thing you're not still fuming about it.

It's always funny to me when people go so far off the rails over nothing. Shouting nasty insults that they imagine to be cutting but flop off the page with an impotent splat.

Advice: relax.

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm super flattered that you put this much effort into your attack. I must have pooped in your coffee. Sorry?

Maybe consider anger management training?

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I don't get why you, a mod, seem so intent on disparaging me? Your community has been flaming me for a very long time. Baiting me, might be a better description. You have people so obsessed with me here that they'll smear me in the most offensive and disgusting ways imaginable whether I'm here or not, yet somehow you want to blame me for it?

Do yourself a favor and read my posts here. I haven't attacked anyone unilaterally. I've been very even handed. You're way off base.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Seeing as how the deeming regs came out today, this would be a great day for all of you stop the childishness and find a way to coexist or go to your separate corners; and, use the brain God gave you to fight the fight worth having.

Taking all this time for what is an endless, immature, and ridiculous argument without the possibility of anyone winning, does nothing to help us.

The fact that it has to be said ....AGAIN.... Is depressing and shameful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DC2

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Damn, that was epic.
:giggle:

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The utter disconnect from reality makes it comedy gold IMO.

I will never understand how, when you are presented with utter hatred, based on your own actions, you continue to blame others....

People post their opinions about you Mr. Monkey. And their opinions are not based on fantasy.

You may want to consider the reasons they have that opinion about you...

Just a suggestion....

Have a great evening Mr. Monkey!

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will never understand how, when you are presented with utter hatred, based on your own actions, you continue to blame others....

People post their opinions about you Mr. Monkey. And their opinions are not based on fantasy.

You may want to consider the reasons they have that opinion about you...

Just a suggestion....

Have a great evening Mr. Monkey!

Ad populum fallacy.

Some people hate me, mainly because they got themselves in trouble trying to debate me. Kind of like you did when you put your tail between your legs and ran away from ECF. But most people like me. Both online and in the real world, so your rage is amusing but ineffective yet again.

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Ad populum fallacy.

Fluffy self aggrandizing snipped out.

Wrong usage of the fallacy. Each individual has an opinion of you, based on your actions. I made reference to such individual opinions (based on their posts in this thread), not any specific group.

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wrong usage of the fallacy. Each individual has an opinion of you, based on your actions. I made reference to such individual opinions (based on their posts in this thread), not any specific group.

You should keep making this argument. Because it really makes you seem credible.

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

a fallacious argument that concludes that a proposition is true because many or most people believe it: "If many believe so, it is so."

I wrote:
"People post their opinions about you Mr. Monkey. And their opinions are not based on fantasy. You may want to consider the reasons they have that opinion about you..."

No conclusion about a proposition being right because lots of people think so. Just people forming opinions about you.... based on your actions....

;)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ad populum fallacy.

Some people hate me, mainly because they got themselves in trouble trying to debate me. Kind of like you did when you put your tail between your legs and ran away from ECF. But most people like me. Both online and in the real world, so your rage is amusing but ineffective yet again.
My, what a lovely ego you have there. Does it change colors?

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

a fallacious argument that concludes that a proposition is true because many or most people believe it: "If many believe so, it is so."

I wrote:
"People post their opinions about you Mr. Monkey. And their opinions are not based on fantasy. You may want to consider the reasons they have that opinion about you..."

No conclusion about a proposition being right because lots of people think so. Just people forming opinions about you.... based on your actions....

;)

Trade a fallacy for anecdote.

Double fail.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not ego. Just a fact. Sorry you're dismayed by the fact that people generally like me.
since people also includes the FDA i would say your view of life is off :D

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
then it isn't genny now is it ...people that put cotton in a genny can't find employment...childeren taunt them and throw garbage at them,women refuse to have sex with them...eventually they are driven to a life of solitary shame,and eventually take their own miserable lives.
But if that's your thing...that Avacado thingy..I won't call it a genny..looks like it would fit the bill, other than that the Origenv2 mkII was designed to be compatible with cotton...

Hey now, I resemble those remarks but use rayon in my genny. Hm. Might be something to that.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Happy to. If pcr stops attacking me I'll stop defending myself.
Surf, you know I love you, but this isn't worth it. You are battle in against someone and you'll never win. You are better than this. Lat them stew and obsess over you, be the bigger man that I know you are. <3

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Surf, you know I love you, but this isn't worth it. You are battle in against someone and you'll never win. You are better than this. Lat them stew and obsess over you, be the bigger man that I know you are. <3

Is that what you think is happening here?

Very Interesting......

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Omg.....LET IT GO!!!
The ONLY people keeping this shit going are the ones instigating it.
@VU members,get over it. You aren't going to change the past.

@ecf refugees,get over it and grow a pair.

BOTTOM LINE!!!!!
VU is obviously sick of this shit. It's been shouted from the treetops yet all of you keep going round and round about the same tired drama.
Honestly,no one here gives two fucks if "you win".
You're all assholes in the eyes of the general public and it only gets worse with every reply.
The longer you keep this trash going,the more the general population sees yall for what you are.
Egomaniacal E-bullies (AKA TROLLS) looking for affirmation of your superiority.

Honestly,I thought the ecf crowd was dealt a short hand at first but you lot seem to thrive on drama and quirky retorts.
VU has 2-3 resident assholes/trolls and weve come to terms with it.
We ignore them and go about our buisness when they cross a line but you lot seem to thrive on the confrontation to tge point that you'll resurrect a dead horse only to beat it some more.....

If you can't learn to play nice then pound sand.
This isn't "the outside" so if that's what you're lookin for then walk the fuck on...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Omg.....LET IT GO!!!
The ONLY people keeping this shit going are the ones instigating it.
@VU members,get over it. You aren't going to change the past.

@ecf refugees,get over it and grow a pair.

BOTTOM LINE!!!!!
VU is obviously sick of this shit. It's been shouted from the treetops yet all of you keep going round and round about the same tired drama.
Honestly,no one here gives two fucks if "you win".
You're all assholes in the eyes of the general public and it only gets worse with every reply.
The longer you keep this trash going,the more the general population sees yall for what you are.
Egomaniacal E-bullies (AKA TROLLS) looking for affirmation of your superiority.

Honestly,I thought the ecf crowd was dealt a short hand at first but you lot seem to thrive on drama and quirky retorts.
VU has 2-3 resident assholes/trolls and weve come to terms with it.
We ignore them and go about our buisness when they cross a line but you lot seem to thrive on the confrontation to tge point that you'll resurrect a dead horse only to beat it some more.....

If you can't learn to play nice then pound sand.
This isn't "the outside" so if that's what you're lookin for then walk the fuck on...
upload_2016-5-11_23-4-14.png

VU Sponsors