ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Big day here Fugees - it's my birthday and one-year vapersary :confetti:
66549313.jpg

Sorry, couldn't find a Happy Happy Joy Joy vaperversary one.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I STILL don't have a fucking tag for the truck -- since he's the lead owner on the new one (I was, on the old one), it has to be transferred to his name, so he has to sign this form, and I have to go back AGAIN (3rd time!) on Tuesday. Fucking stupid bureacracy!

But I do have a new haircut, a refresh of my classic bob.... it had been over a year since it was cut, she had to cut nearly 6" off! Went to Wally world to get some haircolor, and OF COURSE, they don't have my colors. :headbang: I'll see if Kroger does, when I go pickup the mate from work.

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I STILL don't have a fucking tag for the truck -- since he's the lead owner on the new one (I was, on the old one), it has to be transferred to his name, so he has to sign this form, and I have to go back AGAIN (3rd time!) on Tuesday. Fucking stupid bureacracy!

But I do have a new haircut, a refresh of my classic bob.... it had been over a year since it was cut, she had to cut nearly 6" off! Went to Wally world to get some haircolor, and OF COURSE, they don't have my colors. :headbang: I'll see if Kroger does, when I go pickup the mate from work.

Andria
Sorry about the tags but yippie on the hair cute!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sorry about the tags but yippie on the hair cute!

Well, it looked shitty till I got home and used the flat-iron on it. :D Once I get the color and THEN style it, it'll look great!!! It's short enough now that I can use the flat-iron on it in the back without dislocating my shoulders. :giggle:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have an upset stomach. Drank way too much coffee today.
View attachment 71296

That's exactly why I can drink only decaf coffee -- not just the caffeine, but some kind of acid in coffee, totally fucks with my stomach. The caffeine is the worst of it, but apparently decaffeinating coffee removes a lot of that acid, too.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, success; Kroger had both the colors I like to mix -- Olia's Light Blonde and Natural Auburn -- the blonde keeps the auburn from being too dark. Even with my hair cut 2 inches shorter than my shoulders, I STILL need 2 boxes of hair color. My husband would dearly love for me to contribute about half my follicles to his head, but we haven't figured out how to do it yet. :D

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Heya Squonk peeps, anyone tried the Tsunami 24mm squonk RDA?

Was at my moms earlier digging thru a box with vape stuff in it and seen my vapeflask squonker so grabbed it, re-wicked it and am squonling some Tiramisu in the velocity on it now but would love to find a better RDA for it.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate the Tsunami squonker : high leak potential and way too airy for my tastes

Cromwell loves it

So take that for what you will :giggle:
I have a squonkified 22 mm Tsunami clone.
I like it. Wonderful no. Airy yes. flavor decent but not great. Unless you like pretty airy lung hits it is not for you. They are more of clouds bro clouds types of attys.

btw the 22mm is a royal PITA to squokify.
The 24 comes with a Pin though I think.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I've had the week from hell so I haven't felt like talking much. :blech: I hope it's just about over. :)

How've you been? How's the diet going? :hug:

Sorry you had such a shitty week :(

Staying on track but my RA is flaring up but the drugs to relieve it irritate the liver so I'm kinda fucked, but not the way Andria meant :xD:

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry you had such a shitty week :(

Staying on track but my RA is flaring up but the drugs to relieve it irritate the liver so I'm kinda fucked, but not the way Andria meant :xD:
It is what it is. This too shall pass and all that shit! :teehee:
That's just wrong but so like pharmaceuticals though. This drug helps this but oh by the way...it will mess up that. :xD: You can't win! Anyway, I'm sorry you're having to go through all that crap! :(

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It is what it is. This too shall pass and all that shit! :teehee:
That's just wrong but so like pharmaceuticals though. This drug helps this but oh by the way...it will mess up that. :xD: You can't win! Anyway, I'm sorry you're having to go through all that crap! :(

So true - everyone is fighting a battle of some sort

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think I'm going to call a halt to my formal mourning period; it's been 3 months, so time to dispense with the black rose, I think. I'm finally starting to dream about my mom, and in the dreams, she's young and slim and pretty, as she was before beer and wine and diabetes made such a mess of her. Maybe I should find an old pic of her and put that up, instead. A nice memory.

Andria

VU Sponsors