Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Woe, the 101vape.com chick finally got a new butt thong

View attachment 71955

Wonder what the hole in the back is for.....holding a Provari?

Leaves me to wonder about the kinkiness of Mrs. Lucy, what as she seemingly notices the gal's butt thong first. Might need to order a gift subscription of Black Cross to some Alaskan lady. Not that I actually subscribe to it myself, merely seen it and scanned over a few pages in passing.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm pissed this evening..everyone else got paid today. In orientation, they told us our first 2 pay checks would be paper checks until they got us into the system. Fine..doesn't matter to me as I know where the bank is AND how to use it. I get to work expecting a paper check to be handed to me and what do I get told? It's being mailed to me...from Chicago!!!! I should have it by next Tuesday. I looked at the HR manager and said Tuesday??? I got bills that need to be paid this weekend!! He said sorry. My satellite is already off, been off since Tuesday now my internet will be cut off probably tomorrow. So if you don't see me on here until after next Tuesday you know what happened. :blech::xD::cuss2::cuss2::cuss2::gaah::gaah:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I get to work expecting a paper check to be handed to me and what do I get told? It's being mailed to me...from Chicago!!!!

WTF - you certainly didn't mail in your work

That is illegal in Alaska - the labor dept would fine the shit out of an employer for pulling that crap

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm pissed this evening..everyone else got paid today. In orientation, they told us our first 2 pay checks would be paper checks until they got us into the system. Fine..doesn't matter to me as I know where the bank is AND how to use it. I get to work expecting a paper check to be handed to me and what do I get told? It's being mailed to me...from Chicago!!!! I should have it by next Tuesday. I looked at the HR manager and said Tuesday??? I got bills that need to be paid this weekend!! He said sorry. My satellite is already off, been off since Tuesday now my internet will be cut off probably tomorrow. So if you don't see me on here until after next Tuesday you know what happened. :blech::xD::cuss2::cuss2::cuss2::gaah::gaah:
Unbelievable, Lynn....it just doesn't stop.....:cuss2:

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WTF - you certainly didn't mail in your work

That is illegal in Alaska - the labor dept would fine the shit out of an employer for pulling that crap

Thank you!!

Unbelievable, Lynn....it just doesn't stop.....:cuss2:
No that place doesn't. They give you vacation time but you can't take it when you want to because it interferes with the production schedule. WTF? I want to take a vacation day next week because I want to do something. The production schedule is their problem, not mine.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you!!

No that place doesn't. They give you vacation time but you can't take it when you want to because it interferes with the production schedule. WTF? I want to take a vacation day next week because I want to do something. The production schedule is their problem, not mine.
Simply NUTS, Lynn......

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But..they are the largest employer here in this county. There's another company here that's not as big but they are just as bad. Last week when we got 10 inches of snow and the really cold temps to go with it, they made it mandatory to report to work. My plant was open but they excused you if you wouldn't/couldn't make it in to work. The other plant didn't. You got points if you didn't use personal time.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
But..they are the largest employer here in this county. There's another company here that's not as big but they are just as bad. Last week when we got 10 inches of snow and the really cold temps to go with it, they made it mandatory to report to work. My plant was open but they excused you if you wouldn't/couldn't make it in to work. The other plant didn't. You got points if you didn't use personal time.
OMG, the more I hear, the more outlandish that (so-called) company is.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hahaha...Tyger asked me if I would help clean up spam after hours. I have the same forum software for one of my businesses (not vaping).... nobody can register on my forum without approval, so I don't have spam problems.

So you are in charge of boner pill eradication?

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Andria would be normally asleep for another 4 hours or so.

The wife shared her cold with me.
First real cold I have had in 2 years.....
Dam those human bodies Crom......

Lmao! !!! Yo you it IS Friday!!! :sneaka::bliss::vino:
Oh man, she is attacking everyone (cough, toots) Just wow really...unbelievable, I had a close escape there Atcha.....phew
(and sorry about that)

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
"De De Dah Dah Dash De Dee Dee ... Breaking news ...."

"This just in ..."

Go to contest our dogs being taken on the 25th, hoping to buy or build a gate for their pen to help in getting them back. Grouchy is missing Sherlock & Hammy, I am as well. I got the top part of the fence finished now with old grocery store shelves to keep them from jumping over the fence. Waiting on the gate. I'll notice digging out spots and can put barriers out for that, hopefully.

I talked my wife into contesting it because the dog warden's forms that we got listed cruelty and neglect of the dogs on our part as rationale why the dogs were taken. That is not why we were told they were taken. We were also told by the game warden herself the count has no leash law/s in the county side, there are in the cities but in the rural areas there are not. We were written up and it was stated we needed to tie our dogs out to a shelter, or to pen them. The reasoning for that come from verbally being told our dogs had killed chickens, scared people walking on the road, chased cars.

Yes we understand that even though there are no leash laws we're liable for damages and such regarding the dogs. Well, I offered twice to make amends for chickens even if I didn't know with reasonable assurance our dogs had gotten them, i placated to being fair. Sure, it's a possibility our dogs did get chickens, I'll not doubt someone's word not knowing if they're swindling or not. Both times I met with aloof sentiment and being told to not worry about it. At that point I thought, "fine, I'm not worrying about it any more."

As to chasing cars, well, they stopped and returned home a short distance. It is dogs being dogs and getting exercise. They never caught any cars I'm aware of. They also chase deer, rabbit, mice, rats, moles, voles, possums, foxes, coons, coyotes here around our bottom land. They help control varmints and otherwise pests to livestock, humans. I did not see where chasing cars a short bit was too out of line with dogs being dogs. Yes, I did work with them to not chase cars, yes, I was progressing well in doing that.

Scaring people? I am the kind of person that believes if your the kind of person frightened of my dogs, you've got reason/s to be frightened beyond the dogs. Are you going to cause my family harm? You poking around our barns and out building to loot? Are you in general 'up to no good'? Well then yes, my dogs ought to frighten you but be aware it's not them what you ought to fear but their master/s. Besides which my dogs are all of very highly good nature outwardly toward everyone. If you speak sternly to them they'll turn and head to me if I'm outside, or head down to our house door if I'm not. They are not 'scary' or 'mean' dogs. I have no such dogs, i never have, never will. I do not mistreat any of my dogs, ergo they've no need of being scary or mean.

So as I see the written charges for the seizure and the verbal ones not being congruent and both being patently false, yes, we're contesting the seizure. Worst case, I'll litigate to sue the county for liable, slander and return of my dogs. If i have to go that route, I'll accept a public apology posted to two local news sources with admission of the error/s what led to the need of apology and these charges stricken from our records.

Sorry for the long blowing. Just a tad irked by bull dung and stupidity.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
thanks, but at least I don't have to work thru it.

So that's were I got it from!!!!
Darn you Cromwell - I too woke up to a cold today and thanks to my other recent problems, feel like extra :poop:

Have to work through it too because my office manager's house is butted up to one that burned to the ground yesterday and she is dealing with the fallout. Lots of smoke damage and her poor dog was locked in the house during the whole ordeal. Survived but freaked out and reeking of smoke :eek:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Darn you Cromwell - I too woke up to a cold today and thanks to my other recent problems, feel like extra :poop:

Have to work through it too because my office manager's house is butted up to one that burned to the ground yesterday and she is dealing with the fallout. Lots of smoke damage and her poor dog was locked in the house during the whole ordeal. Survived but freaked out and reeking of smoke :eek:
yeah it may be a net virus thing?

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Wow Lucy! I'm sorry you're feeling bad and also about your office managers house! I'm glad that the dog wasn't hurt. I hope you feel better soon!

VU Sponsors